Organizing for ObamaCare Pogrom

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The WH is pulling out all the stops and is using their power to orchestrate a series of AstroTurf SEIU attended "Town Halls" to gin up support for Obama Death panels

Email sent to my secret Identity: Libtard J Moonbat

Organizing for America
Friend --

This week, the New York Listening Tour is on the ground in your neighborhood.

Please join us, and let us know how you'd like to see New York organized. If we're going to help pass an agenda that will put our nation back on track, we need your suggestions for creating the specific plans that will work in your community.

Your effort was crucial in getting us this far. With the health care debate raging, we can't let up -- it's just too important.

Organizing for America | Find Results

I look forward to seeing you,

Melissa

Melissa DeRosa
New York State Director
Organizing for America

Pogrom :lol: You people crack me up!

First they came for the frail and elderly and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t frail or elderly. Then they came for the preemies, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a preemie. Then they came for the obsese, and I didn’t speak up, because I was thin.

Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

Pogrom :lol: You people crack me up!

First they came for the frail and elderly and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t frail or elderly. Then they came for the preemies, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a preemie. Then they came for the obsese, and I didn’t speak up, because I was thin.

Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

Sure, whatever floats your boat, man. Have fun! Just don't call it an effin' 'pogrom' - it's kind of ridiculous if you catch my drift...

:eusa_eh:

Frank we've gone over this before....astro-turf is top down corporatist organizing. The SEIU is a union, so it doesn't fit, it's bottom up, pre-organized through affiliation, but still bottom up.

Frank we've gone over this before....astro-turf is top down corporatist organizing. The SEIU is a union, so it doesn't fit, it's bottom up, pre-organized through affiliation, but still bottom up.

This is being run through the WH so I don't know how you get any more top down that that!

The President isn't a corporation. He's supposed to get people fired up and be persuasive.

By definition it isn't astro turfing, no matter how much you repeat it. You have a brain malfunction. The President is supposed to organize support for what he proposes, it's in the job description.

By definition it isn't astro turfing, no matter how much you repeat it. You have a brain malfunction. The President is supposed to organize support for what he proposes, it's in the job description.

It's AstroTurfing because instead of normal middle class and elderly people coming out on their own this is an effort coordinated by the WH. That's astroturfing

NO, Frank, it isn't.

Normal people as you put it, are blogging and sending emails/letters and making reasoned arguments rather than screaming and carrying fake handmade signs to town halls.

The "pogrom" is what you are doing by mischaracterizing and repeating same over and over again.

Forum List

Back