Organizing For American needs my help

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Yeah, Obama just sent me a whiny email begging me to man a phone bank supporting a local Congressman who passed ObamaCare, FinReg and the failed Stimulus.

Should I go and make some calls for them?

"Hello, this is Frank from OFA, are you thinking of voting for John Hall, who supported ObamaCare, the $1.3 trillion deficit and 10% unemployment? Yes? Have you lost your fucking mind?"

"Please, chip in what you can

Barack Obama to me

show details 4:03 PM (1 minute ago)

Friend --

Right now, the same special interests that we've fought for two years are flooding the airwaves with negative ads. They don't have the courage to stand up and disclose the identity of their donors. They could be insurance companies. They could be Wall Street banks. We don't know.

This kind of politics isn't just a threat to Democrats. It's a threat to our democracy."

Oddly enough Rich Lowry writes today that the Unions are kicking in $170MM to the Dems.

"Please, chip in what you can

Barack Obama to me

show details 4:03 PM (1 minute ago)

Friend --

Right now, the same special interests that we've fought for two years are flooding the airwaves with negative ads. They don't have the courage to stand up and disclose the identity of their donors. They could be insurance companies. They could be Wall Street banks. We don't know.

This kind of politics isn't just a threat to Democrats. It's a threat to our democracy."

Oddly enough Rich Lowry writes today that the Unions are kicking in $170MM to the Dems.

In addition, the Federal Election Commission reports only 32% of groups paying for election ads are disclosing the names of their donors. In 2008, half disclosed, in 2006, 97%disclosed.
Bottom line is, the electorate really doesn't know who is depositing cash into the coffers of candidates.

I would not worry aboit it any more than the envelopes I get labeled "Survey 2010".
And contain whiney they are gonna take my guns away and eliminate unions stuff inside. with of course blocks to check off for a donation.

Frank - GO FOR IT!!!! That would be hilarious. And get someone to film the DNC reaction! You could be a youtube hit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank is already a UTube hit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs[/ame]

Yeah, Obama just sent me a whiny email begging me to man a phone bank supporting a local Congressman who passed ObamaCare, FinReg and the failed Stimulus.

Should I go and make some calls for them?

"Hello, this is Frank from OFA, are you thinking of voting for John Hall, who supported ObamaCare, the $1.3 trillion deficit and 10% unemployment? Yes? Have you lost your fucking mind?"

I've been making those calls for a couple of weeks now. And yes, I supported health care reform and the vast majority of people I've called do too, as long as you don't call it Obamacare.

But you should see some of the stuff Newsmax, et al are asking people to do.

Forum List

Back