Organizing for America’ Plans To Torment Radio Talkers With Liberal Idiocy

Why do so many insist upon linking Haliburton and Bush? Haliburton received their first No Bid contract under the Clinton Administration.

Because Cheney was on the board... and on the payroll WHILE he was VP. God, do you guys know anything about your corrupt idols?

good grief, someone has a hardon for Rush, they even have quotes from Rush in their signature. they would make mediamatters proud.:lol:

He's reaching a level of excitement that is really hard to grasp. I hope he has a tissue handy.
Obviously, quoting Stuttering LimpTard's hypocritical contradictions reduces you DittoTards to deflections. :rofl:

.[/B]

umm, wrong. you don't see Rush listeners posting daily on things Rush says, that is mediamatters and the lefts job.
and the only thing Rush reduces people to, is you lefties looking like blathering fools.:lol:

Why do so many insist upon linking Haliburton and Bush? Haliburton received their first No Bid contract under the Clinton Administration.

Because Cheney was on the board... and on the payroll WHILE he was VP. God, do you guys know anything about your corrupt idols?

I though Cheneys compensation from Haliburton had been put on some kind of hold while he was VP? At any rate is the company supposed to be punished because one of it's officers became the VP? I could be wrong but damn.....And btw, I have no idols.

I though Cheneys compensation from Haliburton had been put on some kind of hold while he was VP? At any rate is the company supposed to be punished because one of it's officers became the VP? I could be wrong but damn.....And btw, I have no idols.

it was a direct payoff to himself and his friends. cheney made millions of personal dollars off it and the more the eefforsts expanded the more money he made.

it was a direct payoff to himself and his friends. cheney made millions of personal dollars off it and the more the eefforsts expanded the more money he made.

Once again you forget the part about how Haliburton was hired by the Clinton Administration......

I can't find anthing that says Cheney was on Haliburton's payroll while he was VP.

I can't find anthing that says Cheney was on Haliburton's payroll while he was VP.

Like i said, I thought any of his compensation from them was put on some kind of hold.... But that doesn't fit in with what the haters want to be true.

Wow. We actually have people here wilfully denying that Cheney benefits from Haliburton's success.

The kool aid drinkers (on both sides) really seem to have found a home here.

That's a shame.

Wow. We actually have people here wilfully denying that Cheney benefits from Haliburton's success.

That's a shame.

Show me Cheneys income statements from when he was VP where he received compensation from Haliburton. Shouldn't be too difficult for you to find this, since you know it's true.....

That's a shame.

Show me Cheneys income statements from when he was VP where he received compensation from Haliburton. Shouldn't be too difficult for you to find this, since you know it's true.....

You should learn to read or else you'll continue to make an ass of yourself.

mmkay?

That's a shame.

You should learn to read or else you'll continue to make an ass of yourself.

mmkay?

You mean this doesn't mean that you believe the accusation?

I get tired of hearing this same old thing without any proof being offered. And I don't particularly like or dislike Cheney.

He's reaching a level of excitement that is really hard to grasp. I hope he has a tissue handy.
Obviously, quoting Stuttering LimpTard's hypocritical contradictions reduces you DittoTards to deflections. :rofl:

.[/b]

umm, wrong. you don't see Rush listeners posting daily on things Rush says, that is mediamatters and the lefts job.
and the only thing Rush reduces people to, is you lefties looking like blathering fools.:lol:
He makes blathering fools of you DittoTards, but you morons are too stupid to know it! :rofl:

September 17, 2009
RUSH: But remember, folks, what drove all this yesterday, this was hilarious, was Newsweek, Newsweek magazine saying that we're born racist. We're born racist. Oh, white children are born racist, not all, not we, white kids are born racist. And by six months,

Even Babies Discriminate: A NurtureShock Excerpt. - Newsweek.com
How do researchers test a 6-month-old? They show babies photographs of faces. Katz found that babies will stare significantly longer at photographs of faces that are a different race from their parents, indicating they find the face out of the ordinary. Race itself has no ethnic meaning per se -- but children's brains are noticing skin-color differences and trying to understand their meaning.

Last edited:

.[/b]

He makes blathering fools of you DittoTards, but you morons are too stupid to know it! :rofl:

213lnkk.gif

Forum List

Back