Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

The child would be a 14th Ammendment Sec 1. Citizen but not a Natural Born Citizen to be Pres or V.P.. He would fall under the Won Kim Ark situation in the chart here in the middle category under Citizen. To be President both Parents must be born in the U.S. and must be U.S. Citizens. If 2 illegal mexicans came across the border and had a child in El Paso, Tx, that child would never be able to run for President. The child would only have Citizen status but not Natural Born Status. Obama can't be Natural Born because although he was born in Hawaii, his father was not a US Citizen in any form.

HOW CAN A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN'S STATUS BE "GOVERNED" BY GREAT BRITAIN?

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Did you see my post #246, above? The link - U.S. Constitution on-line - doesn't say anything about the parents having to be U.S. citizens and the child being born in U.S. mainland (the 'and' being emphasized), as in your chart. Why wouldn't that be in a U.S. Constitution reference?
Yes I saw your post. Well the Resolution stating McCain is qualified to run for President defines Natural Born Citizen as having two parents that are Citizens (Plural) of the United States. That ought to shoot Obamas status as a Natural Born Citizen down right there. Natural Born is a special quality the founders wanted a person to be in order to be President with no allegiances to other countries. That still holds true today. No Dual Citizen can be a President.

McCain is a natural-born citizen under 8 USC 1401(c): "a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States

If a person born in Panama wanting to run for President has to have 2 US Parents to be a Natural Born Citizen then it should be common knowledge that the same status applies to someone born in the mainland of the US.

The bolded, above, specifically says "a person born outside of the U.S." If you apply the bolded above to McCain, would you not apply the bolded, below, to Obama? -- "the same status applies to someone born in the mainland of the US."

In #4, below: "Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national." If someone born outside of the U.S. can be considered a natural-born citizen when one parent is a U.S. citizen and one parent is a U.S. national, it seems to me that someone born inside the U.S. with one parent a U.S. citizen and one parent a U.S. national would be considered a natural-born citizen. Wasn't Obama's father a U.S. national (I thought I read that somewhere)?

In #5, below: "Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year." If someone born in a U.S. possession and one parent is a U.S. citizen and lived in the U.S. for a least a year (Obama's mother), it would seem to me that someone born in the U.S. mainland and one parent was a U.S. citizen and lived in the U.S. for a least a year (Obama's mother) would be considered natural-born.

I still don't see anywhere in the U.S. Constitution (below) where is specifies that a person must have two parents that are U.S. citizens AND be born on the U.S. mainland to be considered natural-born.

Where did you get your chart from? Thanks.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

* Anyone born inside the United States *
* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
* A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

Last edited:
A total of 494,365 people have signed a petition to see Obama's birth certificate so I imagine a lot of people will show up that will make the Obama Administration take notice. You think the Tea Party was a massive march, this ought to rival it.

I am curious?? Do these morons know that his Birth certificate has been on the internet for over 2 years now??

Are you one of those morons that don't know this little fact??

How bout you answer me this? Why are you a racist?

The fear of racial unrest in the USA. Fear because Obama was the first Black President. And believe me there really would be riots in the streets.

:lol::lol: This is probably the single FUNNIEST statement that a birther has made on this thread. Since when have courts given a damn whether or not riots would break out because of their rulings? Rodney King, Sean Bell, the St Petersburg Riots, courts and judges don't give a fuck what happens in poor communities after they make bullshit decisions, they never have and never will.

Get over yourself. There is no got-dayum conspiracy. You and people like you simply are afraid that the election of a liberal black president is the final phase in America abandoning the good old days of racism, sexism, and us being a hypocritical "christian nation" and forcing our "values" on people here and abroad in the name of "freeDUMB". Obama's election, like it or not, was a bipartisan rejection of that America. Now, you can say whatever you want about his actual job as president. The point is though, people are tired of stupidity. Spending millions on foreign wars, on legislating morality, on pet projects, and on bailing out corporations with excessive taxation. Obama's election was pretty much a freak reaction to people being pissed off at the status quo, but it initiated another freak reaction, the freak reaction of the sleeping ignorant racists that can't stand to think that they're living in a nation with a negro president.

It's pretty damn sad.

Seriously. If ANY African American I don't care who he was or is -Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Maxine Waters- who has black skin won the election in 2008 they'd be called "Affirmative Action" candidates by some racist fuck somewhere.

Notice how easy they were with him on questions during the campaign compared to Palin? For instance. Charlie Gibson's questions to Obama: How does it feel to come this far from 2 years ago as a African American jr senator and how does your family feelabout it? Are they exited for you? How are you going to feel if your elected the first black president?

Then Gibson's questions to Palin: What do you think should be changed in the Bush Doctrine and what aspect towards it would you impliment? Then how much smaller would the McCain budget be and where precisely should he cut? Then You challenged the incumbent Republican governor, Frank Murkowski, on a pork-slaying, reformist platform and beat him in the primary. Isn't Stevens as antithetical to your views on good government as Murkowski?
See my drift. Obama was in bed with the MSM and it was considered taboo to question anything that might be harmful to him or his campaign.

Are you fucking serious? Sarah Palin was not vetted at all until AFTER she was chosen. Was not scrutinized for her husband's relationship to an Alaskan sovereignty group, was not accused of ties to terrorists, didn't have to fight off the crazy birther sentiment.

You know people can compare you guys to truthers all they want, and I'm no where near a "truther" but atleast the "truthers" have the decency to come up with a freaking MOTIVE behind their conspiracy theory (Bush wanted to go to war). If you look at the amount of individuals who would be involved in this "conspiracy", NONE of them have ANY motive to hide the fact that Obama was born in Kenya or where the Hell ever you people think he was born. Where's the motive? How does this benefit the courts? How about Bush? How about Hillary? How about McCain? Were they bought off? By whom? For what? They can't find an American citizen to f- the country up? Why'd the people who have interest in Obama being president have to use a Kenyan? Is he the anti-messiah? Does he have special powers? Can he fly?

Or should I just ask Sarah Palin all these questions and see how she does?
Well Palin a Patriotic American Woman would win hands down if the election were held today between the Usurper and her. She is a threat to Obama and she has a proven excellent record as Governor to qualify her for office AND she is a Natural Born Citizen born to TWO US Citizens unlike Obama whos father, Barack Obama Sr who was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children thus making Jr a dual citizen making him ineligible to be President.

I guess you don't read the news much.. 67% of America feel that Palin is not qualified for office and would not vote for her..

But please.. Run her anyways!! It will be entertaining watching her get spanked!!

A total of 494,365 people have signed a petition to see Obama's birth certificate so I imagine a lot of people will show up that will make the Obama Administration take notice. You think the Tea Party was a massive march, this ought to rival it.

I am curious?? Do these morons know that his Birth certificate has been on the internet for over 2 years now??

Are you one of those morons that don't know this little fact??

How bout you answer me this? Why are you a racist?

Actually it's his COLB (certificate of live birth) that has been on-line. The COLB is not the same as the birth-certificate (the long-form). The COLB is what is being questioned and is why people want Obama to release his long-form B.C.

Seems to me releasing the long-form would put this issue to rest (for the majority; there will always be skeptics and C.T. types). Seems weird that Obama has spent time, energy and money to specifically not do this.

The fear of racial unrest in the USA. Fear because Obama was the first Black President. And believe me there really would be riots in the streets.

:lol::lol: This is probably the single FUNNIEST statement that a birther has made on this thread. Since when have courts given a damn whether or not riots would break out because of their rulings? Rodney King, Sean Bell, the St Petersburg Riots, courts and judges don't give a fuck what happens in poor communities after they make bullshit decisions, they never have and never will.

Get over yourself. There is no got-dayum conspiracy. You and people like you simply are afraid that the election of a liberal black president is the final phase in America abandoning the good old days of racism, sexism, and us being a hypocritical "christian nation" and forcing our "values" on people here and abroad in the name of "freeDUMB". Obama's election, like it or not, was a bipartisan rejection of that America. Now, you can say whatever you want about his actual job as president. The point is though, people are tired of stupidity. Spending millions on foreign wars, on legislating morality, on pet projects, and on bailing out corporations with excessive taxation. Obama's election was pretty much a freak reaction to people being pissed off at the status quo, but it initiated another freak reaction, the freak reaction of the sleeping ignorant racists that can't stand to think that they're living in a nation with a negro president.

It's pretty damn sad.

Seriously. If ANY African American I don't care who he was or is -Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Maxine Waters- who has black skin won the election in 2008 they'd be called "Affirmative Action" candidates by some racist fuck somewhere.

Notice how easy they were with him on questions during the campaign compared to Palin? For instance. Charlie Gibson's questions to Obama: How does it feel to come this far from 2 years ago as a African American jr senator and how does your family feelabout it? Are they exited for you? How are you going to feel if your elected the first black president?

Then Gibson's questions to Palin: What do you think should be changed in the Bush Doctrine and what aspect towards it would you impliment? Then how much smaller would the McCain budget be and where precisely should he cut? Then You challenged the incumbent Republican governor, Frank Murkowski, on a pork-slaying, reformist platform and beat him in the primary. Isn't Stevens as antithetical to your views on good government as Murkowski?
See my drift. Obama was in bed with the MSM and it was considered taboo to question anything that might be harmful to him or his campaign.

Are you fucking serious? Sarah Palin was not vetted at all until AFTER she was chosen. Was not scrutinized for her husband's relationship to an Alaskan sovereignty group, was not accused of ties to terrorists, didn't have to fight off the crazy birther sentiment.

You know people can compare you guys to truthers all they want, and I'm no where near a "truther" but atleast the "truthers" have the decency to come up with a freaking MOTIVE behind their conspiracy theory (Bush wanted to go to war). If you look at the amount of individuals who would be involved in this "conspiracy", NONE of them have ANY motive to hide the fact that Obama was born in Kenya or where the Hell ever you people think he was born. Where's the motive? How does this benefit the courts? How about Bush? How about Hillary? How about McCain? Were they bought off? By whom? For what? They can't find an American citizen to f- the country up? Why'd the people who have interest in Obama being president have to use a Kenyan? Is he the anti-messiah? Does he have special powers? Can he fly?

Or should I just ask Sarah Palin all these questions and see how she does?
Well Palin a Patriotic American Woman would win hands down if the election were held today between the Usurper and her. She is a threat to Obama and she has a proven excellent record as Governor to qualify her for office AND she is a Natural Born Citizen born to TWO US Citizens unlike Obama whos father, Barack Obama Sr who was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children thus making Jr a dual citizen making him ineligible to be President.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back