Organized Democrat Disinformation Campaign On The Port Deal

dilloduck said:
Politically??? hell ya--huge mistake. Still don't know enough about the port deal to make a judgement.
Not how you've been 'sounding' the past 4 or so days. :rolleyes:

dilloduck said:
I know--I've been so busy trying to shoot down BS that everyone assumed I was all gung ho about the deal.
Yah, screaming lies, lies, lies, anti-Arab, anti-Arab, anti-Arab without any examples other than some disageed with you. You are way to 'brilliant.'

Kathianne said:
Yah, screaming lies, lies, lies, anti-Arab, anti-Arab, anti-Arab without any examples other than some disageed with you. You are way to 'brilliant.'

SOME posters have openly admitted to being anti-arab.
SOME false information has been repeatedly posted over and over. I linked as often as possible. I can never do anything right as far as your concerned anyway. Can we just drop it?

dilloduck said:
SOME posters have openly admitted to being anti-arab.
SOME false information has been repeatedly posted over and over. I linked as often as possible. I can never do anything right as far as your concerned anyway. Can we just drop it?
It's not 'personal.' The posts were just unfair on your part. Now you come and say you 'didn't mean a point of view' waiting for more information. That would have been cool, if you said something like, 'I may have been too hasty, I too will wait for the jury.'

I reversed based on Tommy Franks, who has recieved $$$ from UAE. I'm hoping he was honest, but that is a lot to hope for. But I said that is why and who influenced my thinking. At the same time, saying that in the 'long run' Congress should address the problem of foreign holdings of strategic sites.

Kathianne said:
It's not 'personal.' The posts were just unfair on your part. Now you come and say you 'didn't mean a point of view' waiting for more information. That would have been cool, if you said something like, 'I may have been too hasty, I too will wait for the jury.'

I reversed based on Tommy Franks, who has recieved $$$ from UAE. I'm hoping he was honest, but that is a lot to hope for. But I said that is why and who influenced my thinking. At the same time, saying that in the 'long run' Congress should address the problem of foreign holdings of strategic sites.

what in the hell was I too hasty about? It's "unfair" somehow to challenge rumors presented as facts?----I never took a stand one way or the other.
MY POV was and is that there is way too much speculation and disinformation for anyone to just dismiss it as a totally bizarre idea. I am STILL waiting for the jury. I know I'll never get it right enough for you. sorry

dilloduck said:
what in the hell was I too hasty about? It's "unfair" somehow to challenge rumors presented as facts?----I never took a stand one way or the other.
MY POV was and is that there is way too much speculation and disinformation for anyone to just dismiss it as a totally bizarre idea. I am STILL waiting for the jury. I know I'll never get it right enough for you. sorry
Whatever, I did the same, didn't stop you in any sense.

BTW, no one could get any pov across to you, for YOU are ALWAYS right. A legend in your own mind.

Kathianne said:
Whatever, I did the same, didn't stop you in any sense.

BTW, no one could get any pov across to you, for YOU are ALWAYS right. A legend in your own mind.

I understand the points fully---I just don't agree with them. I KNOW the UAE is an arab--muslim state. I know some 9/11 terrorists lived and banked there. I know they support Hamas. Sorry my style doesn't suit you but parsing words ain't my cup o tea.

dilloduck said:
I understand the points fully---I just don't agree with them. I KNOW the UAE is an arab--muslim state. I know some 9/11 terrorists lived and banked there. I know they support Hamas. Sorry my style doesn't suit you but parsing words ain't my cup o tea.
:laugh: Since when?

dilloduck said:

Well, not quite:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29666&page=4&pp=15

#61 Now jumps to ‘impeach Bush’ equating the calls for investigation with Katrina reporting:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29666&page=5&pp=15

#4 Either you agree with Dillo and his take, or you are a weak minded xenophobe. Interesting point here, this thread was on not ‘making a fuss’ about the Dubai deal:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29566

Kathianne said:
Well, not quite:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29666&page=4&pp=15

#61 Now jumps to ‘impeach Bush’ equating the calls for investigation with Katrina reporting:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29666&page=5&pp=15

#4 Either you agree with Dillo and his take, or you are a weak minded xenophobe. Interesting point here, this thread was on not ‘making a fuss’ about the Dubai deal:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29566

You're right--I used to the xenophobe inappropriately. It's mostly people who just plain hate Islam and are afraid what muslims will do to the US that are against the port deal.

Here is what most of this all boils down to with cons and this issue: many are scared as hell that the Dems are on the right side on this issue so they stop at nothing to try and rationalize it no matter how futile the attempts.

Its weakminded and I would've hoped more of my conservative brethren had more of a backbone than to think agreeing with libs on one issue would mean you have to turn in your conservative membership.

dilloduck said:
You're right--I used to the xenophobe inappropriately. It's mostly people who just plain hate Islam and are afraid what muslims will do to the US that are against the port deal.

Or another way to put it, people concerned with US security. But it's so much more effective to attack others' motives, even those that have seldom if ever, expressed prejudice of the level you are trying to ascribe.

dilloduck said:

Inaccurate and only extremely lazy intellect comes to that conclusion. Kind of like me saying that almost all people who are against illegal immigration think Mexicans are nothing more than spicks.

The fact is though, and this is unargueable, is that almost every single terrorist attack against U.S. interests have been in the name of Islam, deny it......I dare ya.

Kathianne said:
Or another way to put it, people concerned with US security. But it's so much more effective to attack others' motives, even those that have seldom if ever, expressed prejudice of the level you are trying to ascribe.

Exactly, Dildo has lost the issue based on fact so now he's grasping at straws by playing the race card, its ugly and quite simply i'm embarrassed for him.

OCA said:
Here is what most of this all boils down to with cons and this issue: many are scared as hell that the Dems are on the right side on this issue so they stop at nothing to try and rationalize it no matter how futile the attempts.

Its weakminded and I would've hoped more of my conservative brethren had more of a backbone than to think agreeing with libs on one issue would mean you have to turn in your conservative membership.

This whole DWP issue has degenerated into We vs Them...being Dems vs Gop rather than a united front against the real enemy...Radical Islam...Everyone seems to now dismiss the bi-partisan effort after 911 and are just posturing for election bids and corporate financing of same!

OCA said:
Inaccurate and only extremely lazy intellect comes to that conclusion. Kind of like me saying that almost all people who are against illegal immigration think Mexicans are nothing more than spicks.

The fact is though, and this is unargueable, is that almost every single terrorist attack against U.S. interests have been in the name of Islam, deny it......I dare ya.

I myself am against 'Illegal Immigration' yet I am from Hispanic decent...so I suppose I am a 'spick' to some degree...and from Italian...maybe a little grease ball..and from German decent a Nazi...damn I am really in trouble now.... :teeth:

would have repped but says must pass on!

Forum List

Back