Organic heirloom seeds

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
Toss some links in here por favor. The Empire(M-pyre) used to have the best produce in the world. I'd like to preserve and acclimate some since Monsanto has yet to totally invade here.
I know the mainstream guys. Prefer businesses-seeds from the south. Tomatoes and corn from Maine don't cut it in the tropics. The Florida-Texas type stuff is do-able but often infested with DuPoison.

So I can find it again Seeedzzz.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Ahhhh. Should have known. Meathead hat, avatar in spy mode and two flags in your title.
Jerk off to this video. You're welcome.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CheeOqOi1ZY]Cheney a longtime CFR member, but never mentioned it while campaigning - YouTube[/ame]

Many of the Rich Elite are hoarding heirloom seeds while we eat GMO crap that slowly poisons us. "Google" that and tell me I'm wrong, I dare ya'.

You gotta' ask yerself "Self? Why are they doing that?". You will not like the answer.

• Banned
I know the answer.You're 100% correct. I found a guy in New Zealand who will hook me up woth some fantastic stuff but I fear the clime is too different to acclimate them here( it takes 3 plantings). I could do it in Chile but Chile is still mostly natural.

Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela etc, are fucked.
Corresponding with a guy in Queensland on the same page as I am. That will likely be better seed for me.

I got the good Heirloom seeds from my friend in Russia. Got to grow the stuff far away from the GMO stuff to prevent cross-pollination.

Forum List

Back