O'REILLY vs LEFTY Marc Lamont Hill re RACISM...

Only republitards watch Bill, he's a fucking hack to the highest level.

So, you didn't even see the interview?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're defending Marc and you didn't even see the interview?

What a fucking moron!

I've seen Marc totally destroy that racist pig before. Must have been watching monday night football, I do go to fox for comedy. Though they should take notes when Judge Nepolitano is on.:clap2:

Marc Lamont Hill can barely speak English and talks so damned fast it almost makes me go into a breakdown just listening to him. I think he's a lost cause when it comes to politics and it's always amazed me how he could ever be a professor of anything.

His English is fine, to me, but I agree that he talks so fast that he wears me out to listen to him. It's like he's afraid that if he speaks slowly and clearly, everyone will see the bullshit so he talks really fast so he can hide the fact that he's not actually answering the question.... Alternatively, he could just be very nervous about being on tv - or scared shitless of Bill.

I don't think he was nervous, or scared shitless, but I believe he gets so emotionally wrapped up in wanting to be right, that he can't control his giddyness. It seems that he believes if he insists frequently enough, that it makes what he is saying true. He kinda looked like a high school boy who got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing, and thought he could bullshit his way out of getting in trouble.:)

What a fucking moron!

I've seen Marc totally destroy that racist pig before. Must have been watching monday night football, I do go to fox for comedy. Though they should take notes when Judge Nepolitano is on.:clap2:

This obsessive accusation of racism towards everyone you disagree with is getting old. No one bites anymore. Get a new game. And, congratulations, on giving cover to real racists, you fucking racist.

images

What a fucking moron!

This obsessive accusation of racism towards everyone you disagree with is getting old. No one bites anymore. Get a new game. And, congratulations, on giving cover to real racists, you fucking racist.

images

WIN California............lmao...............:clap2:

What a fucking moron!

Racist pig?? O'Reilly??

Boy are you out to lunch.

I happen to like Lamont. He is a little like a fart in a whirlwind when he's on but he puts his lefty view forward no problem.

You might go to FOX for comedy but I go to it precisely because they do have folks like Lamont on. Ain't gonna see that on MSNBC or CNN. Fair and balanced baby. LOL

Last edited:

What a fucking moron!

Racist pig?? O'Reilly??

Boy are you out to lunch.

I happen to like Lamont. He is a little like a fart in a whirlwind when he's on but he puts his lefty view forward no problem.

You might go to FOX for comedy but I go to it precisely because they do have folks like Lamont on. Ain't gonna see that on MSNBC or CNN. Fair and balanced baby. LOL

:lol::lol::lol: down here we say "fart in a mitten" :lol::lol::lol:

Klan much?

You really are a hopeless fool.

One of your fellow arseholes gets annihilated and you make a complete idiot out of yourself defending that POS so you attribute your destruction to your opponents being klansmen.

Yeah, FYI, O'Reilly is one of the 1/2 - dozen Klansmen left in the world.

All six of us will be decked out in white hoodies, burning crosses this weekend, you fucking jerk.

Last edited:
gautama your one of the biggest racist fucks on the board.
Not all fox GED's are racist, but obviously many are.

It was classic O'Reilly. Give them enough rope, let them hang themselves. Marc looked like a moron. Which I don't think he is but he just could not back up his claims. Stupid to go on Bill's program without being armed to the teeth with facts.

Is this where you announce that you "don't agree with O'Reilly" despite running to his aid with prototypical smarm? I mean, like the way you curiously "distance yourself" from goofy Glenn Beck?

Cue the "you're such a fucking moron" punt in 10... 9.... 8....

It was classic O'Reilly. Give them enough rope, let them hang themselves. Marc looked like a moron. Which I don't think he is but he just could not back up his claims. Stupid to go on Bill's program without being armed to the teeth with facts.

Is this where you announce that you "don't agree with O'Reilly" despite running to his aid with prototypical smarm? I mean, like the way you curiously "distance yourself" from goofy Glenn Beck?

Cue the "you're such a fucking moron" punt in 10... 9.... 8....

Since I don't watch him regularly, I have no idea whether I agree with the guy or not. I'm not a follower of any commentators. I am intelligent enough to form my own opinions and I don't have time for tv.

Forum List

Back