O'REILLY vs LEFTY Marc Lamont Hill re RACISM...

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Lefty Marc Lamont Hill vs Independent O'Reilly regarding alleged RACISM in the TEA PARTY.

Sometime last week, the self-acknowledged Extreme Left Winger Marc Lamont Hill, a black Prof at Columbia University categorically stated that the Tea Party was essentially racist. O'Reilly, an Independent, now leaning to the Right, disagreed and required proof.

Marc Lamont Hill claimed that he would have it by this week. And, today, Monday, Sept 27, 2010, Hill trotted out the admittedly (by both) Lefty Washington University Christopher Parker's study that supported Hill's conclusion that the Tea Party was racist.

O'Reilly furnished the widely recognized NON-biased RealClear Politics study that concluded that based on the fact that in equal samples of both Tea Party members and the General Public, the Tea Party members were more favourable to the blacks than the General Public in assessing both the Intelligence, and Fairness towards Blacks. Thus, supporting O'Reilly's point of view that the Tea Party was not essentially racist.

The LUDICROUS ASPECT of the dispute was the BIZARRE INTELLECTUAL PERFORMANCE of the self-acknowledged Extreme Left Winger Marc Lamont Hill. This Glib Intellectual Fraud, Marc Lamont Hill, INSISTED that his fellow black Lefty Christopher Parker's study was "SCIENTIFIC" and RealClear Politics study was bogus based SOLELY on his SUBJECTIVE say so.

Marc Lamont Hill, like a demented parrot, IN A RAISED VOICE, KEPT INSISTING that Black Lefty Christopher Parkers' study was "SCIENTIFIC". When O'Reilly, repeatedly, asked WHY Parkers' study was "SCIENTIFIC", and RealClear Politics study was not.......Marc Lamont Hill repeatedly stated: "BECAUSE HE (Marc Lamont Hill) SAID SO." Marc Lamont Hill offered NO OTHER REASON FOR THIS RIDICULOUS DISPLAY OF LOGIC !!!

Clearly this Intellectual Idiot's circular reasoning makes him unworthy to teach even in the worst secondary schools much less in the supposedly prestigious Columbia University.

But, then, this Marc Lamont Hill, may be just another example of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION which literally INUNDATES the Faculties of our Universities across the country with its nincompoops.

What was also significant about this episode was the exposure of the PREDICTABLY SLANTED view that the negroes have of their VICTIMIZATION in Modern day America. And, the PREDICTABLE manipulation and obfuscation of OBVIOUS FACTS that the leaders of the Negro Community PERSIST in doing to not only LEGITIMIZE their misinterpretation of REALITY..... but to fan the flames of BLACK RACIST PARANOIA.

I don't know if this PERFIDIOUS PRACTICE of the Black Leadership is motivated by self-aggrandizement, the clear example of which is the Black Racist Heckel & Jeckel Team of Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton ...... Or, willful IGNORANCE based on the residue of the REAL RACISM that existed some 50 years ago.

IMO, the present existence of Black Racism in 98% of the Black Communities falls squarely on the shoulders of the more than religious Black Community preachers who teach Cone's FLAGRANTLY BLACK RACIST DOGMA, called: "BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY."

The prime example of which is the Cathedral of Hate that our EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obambo attended for TWENTY YEARS. Of course, the bizarre Black Racist antics of the Racist PSYCHO Wright teaching (purportedly hs friend's) Cone's DOGMA is now national knowledge. Also, the fact that probably the most notorious of Political Charlatans in American Presidential History, Obambo (in his own words) stated that the Racist PSYCHO Wright was Obambo's: " Pastor, friend, and mentor."

Last edited:
Marc is 100 times smarter than Pin head Bill, independent my ass. Conservatard with slightly more than the zero education of the other mouth pieces Rush and Glenn who have never seen the inside of a college.

• Banned
Marc is 100 times smarter than Pin head Bill, independent my ass. Conservatard with slightly more than the zero education of the other mouth pieces Rush and Glenn who have never seen the inside of a college.

Tailspin,

O'Reilly is a graduate of Harvard.

But what is more important, O'Reilly is not an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION idiot.

Also, the AFFIRMATIVE ACTION Marc Lamont Hill's RIDICULOUS display of the absence of any knowledge of elementary logic, leaves much to be desired.

As to Rush and Glen.....are you being TOTALLY STUPID by implying that you are more successful than they are, you insignificant intellectual shrimp ?

Their dead pet canary is more intelligent than you will ever be, you Obamarrhoidal LIEBturd twit.

Last edited:
gautama I forgot the part "like you Rush and Glenn have never seen the inside of a college".

gautama I forgot the part "like you Rush and Glenn have never seen the inside of a college".

Annoying as it may be, gautama is correct. Bill has a BA from Marist, MA from Boston U, and MPA from Harvard. He is not a stupid man. And, having just watched it, he kicked Marc's ass every which way. Them's the breaks. Marc made himself look an idiot.

Only republitards watch Bill, he's a fucking hack to the highest level.

Statements like this make YOU "stamped with stupid" only stupid people make remarks like this. Educated people get their information from a variety of sources. Oh, and btw Bill read some polls newly published. Forty two percent of the public get their news from Fox News. And, of all the news personalities the one who influences politics the most? You guessed it Bill O'Reilly. You know who gets watched by 12% of the population? That's right that pinheaded organization known as msnbc.

• Banned
Lefty Marc Lamont Hill vs Independent O'Reilly.

Sometime last week, the self-acknowledged Extreme Left Winger Marc Lamont Hill, a black Prof at Columbia University categorically stated that the Tea Party was essentially racist. O'Relly, an Independent, now leaning to the Right, disagreed and required proof.

Marc Lamont Hill claimed that he would have it by this week. And, today, Monday, Sept 27, 2010, Hill trotted out the admittedly (by both) Lefty Washington University Christopher Parker's study that supported Hill's conclusion that the Tea Party was racist.

O'Reilly furnished the widely recognized NON-biased RealClear Politics study that concluded that based on the fact that in equal samples of both Tea Party members and the General Public, the Tea Party members were more favourable to the blacks than the General Public in assessing both the Intelligence, and Fairness towards Blacks. Thus, supporting O'Reilly's point of view that the Tea Party was not essentially racist.

The LUDICROUS ASPECT of the dispute was the BIZARRE INTELLECTUAL PERFORMANCE of the self-acknowledged Extreme Left Winger Marc Lamont Hill. This Glib Intellectual Fraud, Marc Lamont Hill, INSISTED that his fellow black Lefty Christopher Parker's study was "SCIENTIFIC" and RealClear Politics study was bogus based on his SUBJECTIVE say so.

Marc Lamont Hill, like a demented parrot, IN A RAISED VOICE, KEPT INSISTING that Black Lefty Christopher Parkers' study was "SCIENTIFIC".....FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN BECAUSE HE, MARC LAMONT HILL said it was !!!!!

Clearly this Intellectual Idiot's circular reasoning makes him unworthy to teach even in the worst secondary schools much less in the supposedly prestigious Columbia University.

But, then, this Marc Lamont Hill, may be just another example of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION which literally INUNDATES the Faculties of our Universities across the country with its nincompoops.

What was also significant about this episode was the exposure of the PREDICTABLY SLANTED view that the negroes have of their VICTIMIZATION in Modern day America. And, the PREDICTABLE manipulation and obfuscation of OBVIOUS FACTS that the leaders of the Negro Community PERSIST in doing to not only LEGITIMIZE their misinterpretation of REALITY..... but to fan the flames of BLACK RACIST PARANOIA.

I don't know if this PERFIDIOUS PRACTICE of the Black Leadership is motivated by self-aggrandizement, the clear examples of which is the Black Racist Heckel & Jeckel Team of Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton. Or, willful IGNORANCE based on the residue of the REAL RACISM that existed some 50 years ago.

IMO, the present existence of Black Racism in 98% of the Black Communities falls squarely on the shoulders of the more than religious Black Community preachers who teach Cone's FLAGRANTLY BLACK RACIST DOGMA, called: "BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY." The prime example of which is the Cathedral of Hate that our EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obambo attended for TWENTY YEARS. Of course, the bizarre Black Racist antics of the Black Racist PSYCHO Wright teaching (purportedly his friend's) Cone's DOGMA is now national knowledge. Also, the fact that probably the most notorious of Political Charlatans in American Presidential History, Obambo (in his own words) stated that the Racist PSYCHO Wright was Obambo's: " Pastor, friend, and mentor."

Threads Merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was classic O'Reilly. Give them enough rope, let them hang themselves. Marc looked like a moron. Which I don't think he is but he just could not back up his claims. Stupid to go on Bill's program without being armed to the teeth with facts.

It was classic O'Reilly. Give them enough rope, let them hang themselves. Marc looked like a moron. Which I don't think he is but he just could not back up his claims. Stupid to go on Bill's program without being armed to the teeth with facts.

It was a slaughter.

It was a slaughter.

Yep. Gonna take a day or two to clean up the blood from that one. I never used to watch O'Reilly but I do catch him once in a while. He's very funny. Lamont Hill was almost embarrassingly unprepared.

Klan much?

images

It was a slaughter.

Yep. Gonna take a day or two to clean up the blood from that one. I never used to watch O'Reilly but I do catch him once in a while. He's very funny. Lamont Hill was almost embarrassingly unprepared.

Mr. O'Reilly gave him a week or two to get prepared too.

Marc Lamont Hill can barely speak English and talks so damned fast it almost makes me go into a breakdown just listening to him. I think he's a lost cause when it comes to politics and it's always amazed me how he could ever be a professor of anything.

Marc Lamont Hill can barely speak English and talks so damned fast it almost makes me go into a breakdown just listening to him. I think he's a lost cause when it comes to politics and it's always amazed me how he could ever be a professor of anything.

His English is fine, to me, but I agree that he talks so fast that he wears me out to listen to him. It's like he's afraid that if he speaks slowly and clearly, everyone will see the bullshit so he talks really fast so he can hide the fact that he's not actually answering the question.... Alternatively, he could just be very nervous about being on tv - or scared shitless of Bill.

I almost felt bad for him. Almost.:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back