O'Reilly vs. Krugman

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
WOW! I just finished watching Tim Russert. His guests tonight were Bill O'Reilly and Paul Krugman (author of "The Great Unraveling"). I thought O'Reilly was gonna punch the dude! It was a great, heated debate. Of course, Krugman used the typical tactics of the left.

Why is O'Reilly always SO angry? Typical left tactics? What is that? Krugman refuted O'Reilly's vitriol with plain old,.."this where you said this or this is where you can find that" O'Reilly always seems to have amnesia about his own words, so therefore he is easily refuted. It honestly makes me sick that we as Americans have let opinion pass for fact increasingly more often. WE need to do away with allowing supposedly unbiased groups on either side to report our news!

wyldchyld said:
Why is O'Reilly always SO angry? Typical left tactics? What is that? Krugman refuted O'Reilly's vitriol with plain old,.."this where you said this or this is where you can find that" O'Reilly always seems to have amnesia about his own words, so therefore he is easily refuted. It honestly makes me sick that we as Americans have let opinion pass for fact increasingly more often. WE need to do away with allowing supposedly unbiased groups on either side to report our news!

LMFAO! O'Reilly cited at least three investigations that found Bush won Florida. This guy cited ONE and said he was right and O'Reilly was wrong. This guy repeated every lie of the left and when proven wrong, he ignored it. Those are typical tactics of the left.

The ONLY thing Krugman got O'Reilly on was O'Reilly saying that MM thinks America is Evil. Whoopie! That is a big one!

O'Reilly nailed him on tax cuts, on the economy, on WMD's etc.

I love the O'Reilly shows, although I don't get FoxNews, so I usually just hear the Radio Factor.

Just the other day, they were talking about the Swiftboat Vets for Truth ad and a guy called in saying it was innapropriate, but should be allowed to be aired anyway. When asked why, well, lemme paraphrase the conversation.

Bill (or maybe the judge who subs for him, can't remember): Mark, go.
Mark: I think the ad was innapropriate, but it should be allowed to be aired.
Bill: Why do you think that?
Mark: Because what they don't tell you is that the administration at the time refused to halt corporate trade with the Viet Cong and instead fire bombed innocent civilian villages that...
Bill: Goodbye Mark.

I think he needs to stop wasting his time with O'Reilly and call George Noory and the fellows at Coast to Coast AM.

O'Reilly's tactics were his typical tactics...bluster and attempted intimidation. He only came across looking like the fool he is. :)

This is the same thing Al Franken did to him and O'Reilly's only response was to tell Franken to shut up.

acludem

Forum List

Back