O'Reilly to Interview Obama on Super Bowl Sunday

Obama is clearly pulling a Clinton and is moving to the right after two years of being identified as being to far left.
The fact that Obama went with the GOP regarding tax cuts and the hiring of Bill Daley as the new Chief of Staff certainly send that signal.
This is all good news for the country, maybe, just maybe things will get done with more bipartisanship.

exactly what I have been saying for 2 weeks now.
He actually may prove to be a great President afterall.
And better than Clinton...he id dnot wait nearly a year to make the move. He started the move during the lame duck session.

Obama is clearly pulling a Clinton and is moving to the right after two years of being identified as being to far left.
The fact that Obama went with the GOP regarding tax cuts and the hiring of Bill Daley as the new Chief of Staff certainly send that signal.
This is all good news for the country, maybe, just maybe things will get done with more bipartisanship.

exactly what I have been saying for 2 weeks now.
He actually may prove to be a great President afterall.
And better than Clinton...he id dnot wait nearly a year to make the move. He started the move during the lame duck session.

I wouldn't go that far, but maybe he'll prove to be a president that's acceptable. And it would be great to see less polarization in the US.

Obama granting sit-down interview to Fox's Bill O'Reilly on Super Bowl Sunday

Obama granting sit-down interview to Fox's Bill O'Reilly on Super Bowl Sunday - latimes.com

This could rival the viewership of the Super Bowl.
Does this mean that the GOP stars that won't appear on MSNBC will now do interviews with Olbermann or Maddow?

Sure ... now y'all want to talk about it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/149418-oreilly-lands-exclusive-interview-with-obama.html

Rival the viewership of the Superbowl?
I don't think so!

I would not expect any fireworks

O'Reilly will be respectful and ask some probing questions but will not be confrontational as he tries to build his cred as an interviewer
um, why do you think Obama has already had interviews with him?
he already has "cred"

O'Reilly is second or third tier in terms of cred

He is no where near the credibility of a 60 minutes or network interview

He is closer to an Oprah or Larry King

Obama granting sit-down interview to Fox's Bill O'Reilly on Super Bowl Sunday

Obama granting sit-down interview to Fox's Bill O'Reilly on Super Bowl Sunday - latimes.com

This could rival the viewership of the Super Bowl.
Does this mean that the GOP stars that won't appear on MSNBC will now do interviews with Olbermann or Maddow?

from the story;

White House spokesman Josh Earnest says it's in keeping with the president's custom of granting a pre-game interview to the network that is broadcasting the Super Bowl. Last year, it was with Katie Couric on CBS.

In otherwords it's a tradition and has nothing to do with who will, hasn't and won't go on certain shows.

Besides, most of America would have to do google searches to find out who the hell olberman and moddow are.

Fox has the Super Bowl this year?! Shit! All those stupid swishes and zips and zings those morons use for sound effects whenever they post a graphic, that juvenile robot and the inane studio crew all add up to listening to Bill Hilgrove, the Voice of the Steelers on radio while watching the Steelers on TV.

Fox has the Super Bowl this year?! Shit! All those stupid swishes and zips and zings those morons use for sound effects whenever they post a graphic, that juvenile robot and the inane studio crew all add up to listening to Bill Hilgrove, the Voice of the Steelers on radio while watching the Steelers on TV.
highly unlikely the steelers will be in it
:lol:

Watch out for Newby.

They have been saying that for years, and yet there are six Lombardi trophies cluttering the streets of Pittsburgh!

#2 seed and a bye week. Sure. HIGHLY unlikely.

Here's a clue! Watch more NFL football before making a statement like that!

i dont believe it is possible to watch MORE
lol

What makes it unlikely is that the Steelers have home losses to the Patriots, Jets and Ravens....teams they will have to beat in the playoffs

What makes it unlikely is that the Steelers have home losses to the Patriots, Jets and Ravens....teams they will have to beat in the playoffs
The playoff is a completely different situation than the regular season. The Steelers cannot play the Jets due to the seeding. I would LOVE to have Baltimore at Heinz Field next weekend! But, for that to happen, the Jets must beat Indy and Baltimore must beat KC.

The Patriots? Let them handle their own situation. If they survive, the Steelers will play in New England. If not, the AFC Championship will be in Pittsburgh again, as God intends it.

The playoff is a completely different situation than the regular season. The Steelers cannot play the Jets due to the seeding. I would LOVE to have Baltimore at Heinz Field next weekend! But, for that to happen, the Jets must beat Indy and Baltimore must beat KC.

The Patriots? Let them handle their own situation. If they survive, the Steelers will play in New England. If not, the AFC Championship will be in Pittsburgh again, as God intends it.
ROFLMAO

nice one

reminds me of the cowgirl fans i used to know in Ft Worth

As an avid Jet fan, i must say this...

I am clueless how such a team made it to the playoffs.

They have no shot at beating Manning on Saturday night.

ROFLMAO

nice one

reminds me of the cowgirl fans i used to know in Ft Worth
Ten times in forty years the AFC Championship has been played in beautiful Pittsburgh, PA. God intends that game be played here.

Incidentally, the Steelers won seven of those ten games and won six of the seven Super Bowls they have appeared in. That's a fact, a record and points out how all other teams are mere pretenders to the throne.

Last edited:
The Madcow & Olberboy loons are gonna be peeeeessed. lol! Pretty big coup for O. It should be interesting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back