O'Reilly to Interview Obama on Super Bowl Sunday

btw, it says it will be a taped interview, and it doesnt say when it will air
i'm guessing it will likely be either part of the pregame stuff, or maybe at half time

Must be a good reason for him to go on Fox especially w/OReilly.

Hmmm
Mayby he will tell Bill he's headed for the center and if he says it on FOX the right will believe it??

2012 is just around the corner.

Hard to admit it...

But Obama is starting to impress me more and more each day.

I truly believe having 2 majorities as he did got in his way.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luA0AMP51Gc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luA0AMP51Gc[/ame]

Obama is just trying to win the elderly vote from Palin.

I would not expect any fireworks

O'Reilly will be respectful and ask some probing questions but will not be confrontational as he tries to build his cred as an interviewer

O'Reilly will be respectful and ask some probing questions but will not be confrontational as he tries to build his cred as an interviewer
um, why do you think Obama has already had interviews with him?
he already has "cred"

um, why do you think Obama has already had interviews with him?
he already has "cred"

Yes...that he does.

Some see him as another Hannity...

Those people either do not watch him or do not watch him with an open mind.

Obama is clearly pulling a Clinton and is moving to the right after two years of being identified as being to far left.
The fact that Obama went with the GOP regarding tax cuts and the hiring of Bill Daley as the new Chief of Staff certainly send that signal.
This is all good news for the country, maybe, just maybe things will get done with more bipartisanship.

Obama is clearly pulling a Clinton and is moving to the right after two years of being identified as being to far left.
The fact that Obama went with the GOP regarding tax cuts and the hiring of Bill Daley as the new Chief of Staff certainly send that signal.
This is all good news for the country, maybe, just maybe things will get done with more bipartisanship.

just as I said he would. he wants to get re-elected. cant do that without working with repubs,

Forum List

Back