O'Reilly spoils The View

Leave Cali Girl alone, she's a loney spinster and her man is thousands of miles away.
She has to aggrivate us, he won't stand for it. LOL

If you can't win by facts you want to get personal? What a loser.:cool:

I don't see how somebody that's as young as CG can be a spinster. She's accomplished and successful in her field. Not everyone can say this. And she doesn't have a particular man. She has several she calls friends.

Housing up with a man doesn't make a woman whole btw. Being independent seems to be a cause for scorn. Would you say the same of a man? I doubt it.

If she bothers you then maybe you have a thin skin. I'd work on it.

Fucking priceless hypocrisy.

:anj_stfu:

Coming from a butt-reaming shit-for-brains like you :gives:

Sometimes I wonder if you're even reading what you're responding to dick-wad.

Last edited:
If you can't win by facts you want to get personal? What a loser.:cool:

I don't see how somebody that's as young as CG can be a spinster. She's accomplished and successful in her field. Not everyone can say this. And she doesn't have a particular man. She has several she calls friends.

Housing up with a man doesn't make a woman whole btw. Being independent seems to be a cause for scorn. Would you say the same of a man? I doubt it.

If she bothers you then maybe you have a thin skin. I'd work on it.

Lol....someone who calls himself mudwhistle (aka-asshole) calls someone else a butt reamer.......hahahahahahaha....

Any of you dumbasses find the evidence proving the terrorists were all muslims?

Meanwhile, on planet earth..... Muslims attacked us on 9/11.

Im guessing one of the things you like best about forums is you don't have to stop sucking your dog's dick when you post. Or did that poor creature throw himself in front of a bus to escape you?

You have some real issues to deal with, I'm thinking Thorazine time and a padded cell. Seek help before it's too late for you.

You can't be honest about simple shit but want to suggest thorazine simply because I know how to push idiots' buttons? Lol.....

Im guessing one of the things you like best about forums is you don't have to stop sucking your dog's dick when you post. Or did that poor creature throw himself in front of a bus to escape you?

Attacking the pets of a single person seems like a family attack to me. Ban his ass!

Attacking the pets of a single person seems like a family attack to me. Ban his ass!

It wasn't an attack on a dog and I don't even know if she has any pets aside from her diesel powered vibrators. But I do appreciate your public display of desperation in wanting to silence someone so bad you don't give a fuck what the rules are. You're a typical idiot nationalist. You're the kind of punk that rallied behind the iraq war under a banner of spreading Freedom............

Lol....someone who calls himself mudwhistle (aka-asshole) calls someone else a butt reamer.......hahahahahahaha....

Any of you dumbasses find the evidence proving the terrorists were all muslims?

Ask anyone if they feel like answering your stupid question numb-nuts.

His (Ziad Jarrah, the pilot of the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania) disappearances, like changes in the other men's lives (9/11 terrorists) , were traceable to his discovery of radical Islam and jihad -- not jihad as "the individual's daily struggle for his own soul," but jihad as a Muslim's " obligation to fight on behalf of his beliefs, against nonbelievers and corrupters of belief."

Jonathan Yardley - The 9/11 Hijackers - washingtonpost.com

From a reporter who had followed the attack for months. Happy now?

Last edited:
You ain't a Mod or an Admin.... so you can go fuck yourself, backwards. And, have a nice day.

If I was, you would be nicer with your words? You're a tool.

You're not me, so fuck off.

Whatever, I'm through with this personal shit. Sorry for calling you a tool. That was a personal attack, and I shouldn't have done it, and I didn't really mean it. I still think you're a huge bitch on these boards, but that's my problem.

His (Ziad Jarrah, the pilot of the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania) disappearances, like changes in the other men's lives (9/11 terrorists) , were traceable to his discovery of radical Islam and jihad -- not jihad as "the individual's daily struggle for his own soul," but jihad as a Muslim's " obligation to fight on behalf of his beliefs, against nonbelievers and corrupters of belief."

Jonathan Yardley - The 9/11 Hijackers - washingtonpost.com

From a reporter who had followed the attack for months. Happy now?

I especially liked the part that said none of them stood out for their religious or political activism.

I can't be the only one to notice how hard it is to provide actual facts showing they were all muslims. There is a lot of denial regarding this hence all the hoopla.

New Topics

Forum List

Back