O'Reilly spoils The View

McDowell's

Rookie
Jul 27, 2010
HAHAHA! Love him or hate him, this is freaking awesome. Anyone who makes the two dumbest people on the View shut up and walk off stage deserves a medal. If only it had been a permanent retiring from public life. I guess not even Bill O'Reilly has the ability to drive people permanently insane.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvalfQY89z8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvalfQY89z8[/ame]

I've often wondered about the body language of making male guests sit in the middle with his legs open surrounded by five antagonistic women.

Every once in a while Bill goes squishy on us.

But he looked mahvahlous.

:rofl:

ohsnap.gif

I'd like to shove a grapefruit in Joy Baaayhar's face. I cannot abide her.

They didn't even listen to BillO after they came back (betcha the producers chewed them out). Look at Baaaayhar's face when she comes back. Waddda pill.

OT, wth is with Whoopie's shoes? And why does the woman not have eyebrows . . . ever?

EH has some niiice legs.

Last edited:
Came into their show and they get handled. How funny.

I expect Whoopi to act like a lefty and show hate. You'd think Baher would have learned some tolerance with her HLN show. Barbara needs new hostesses.

Once it was pointed out to Billo that he demeaned the entire Muslim religion, he backed down and apologized. Then Joy and Whoopi walked back on stage.

What you you right wingnuts watching? Is that just another instance of right wingnut delusions. You see only what you want to see.

So far this year it's

Anti gay

Anti women's rights

Anti Muslims

Anti Hispanics

And for constantly going after the first black president, anti black.

But at least you love the Chinese communists. That's why you support American jobs being moved to China. Ask them to come here to swell the ranks of the Republican Party. I can't wait. Better yet, you always talking about seceding. Go there.

Lefties only want you to discuss facts that fit the frame of discussion they create. I thought it was just a gang restroom break at first. I see Bahar had to move away. lol

Came into their show and they get handled. How funny.

I expect Whoopi to act like a lefty and show hate. You'd think Baher would have learned some tolerance with her HLN show. Barbara needs new hostesses.

Behar is the hater. I've always like Whoopi, she just lost her mind there for a moment. Maybe.

Once it was pointed out to Billo that he demeaned the entire Muslim religion, he backed down and apologized. Then Joy and Whoopi walked back on stage.

What you you right wingnuts watching? Is that just another instance of right wingnut delusions. You see only what you want to see.

So far this year it's

Anti gay

Anti women's rights

Anti Muslims

Anti Hispanics

And for constantly going after the first black president, anti black.

But at least you love the Chinese communists. That's why you support American jobs being moved to China. Ask them to come here to swell the ranks of the Republican Party. I can't wait. Better yet, you always talking about seceding. Go there.

Libturds hate white people, working white people, banks, insurance companies, Republicans, Republican women, Black Republicans, Hispanic Republicans and anything to do with fair play. Yep,, you izz haters.

Forum List

Back