OReilly says 911truth activists are dangerous radicals/

Id say its pretty damn simple..........truthers are fcukking k00ks and last I checked, k00ks can be dangerous.
Thankfullly..........their numbers are laughable so they are politically irrlevant.

id say its pretty damn simple..........truthers are fcukking k00ks and last i checked, k00ks can be dangerous.
Thankfullly..........their numbers are laughable so they are politically irrlevant.

guaranteed this is another goofball that isn't even knowledgeable of what the official explanation of the collapse is or how these conclusions were reached

Any group of People that so passionately believes our government carried out such a horrific act. Would have to be looked at as possibly Dangerous. Read your Deceleration of independence people. It encourages us to act by force if necessary when our gov becomes detrimental to the people.

Now if I believed like the truthers do, I would be thinking about that a lot. I just don't buy into their BS. :)

Any group of People that so passionately believes our government carried out such a horrific act. Would have to be looked at as possibly Dangerous. Read your Deceleration of independence people. It encourages us to act by force if necessary when our gov becomes detrimental to the people.

Now if I believed like the truthers do, I would be thinking about that a lot. I just don't buy into their BS. :)

SO YOU WOULD CONSIDER THESE MEN A PROBABLE DANGER TO THE COUNTRY ?...WHAT A LOON

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Cor
ps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Forum List

Back