O'Reilly Ratings Soar

And all this fuss to try to gen up a little cover for Pinocchio Williams....

BW-POF.jpg

Well this just show the stations audience integrity. Williams and O'Reilly get caught doing the exact same thing.

Williams puts himself on unpaid leave and gets vilified by the main news organisations and especially Fox News.

O'Reilly increases his numbers.

Unlike the OP if I was Fox News supporter, I would be embarrassed that integrity means so little to your base. This is about tribalism over honesty and the OP is not even embarrassed but celebrates the fact.

One of the biggest problems in US politics is tribalism, Red and Blue. Compromise and working together for betterment of all is happening less and less. Points scoring on the other team seems more important to the GOP/Fox News crowd..

Here is them celebrating the fact.

almost as bad as lib politicians breaking laws and getting promotions....

I'm more worried about politicians lying and hiding emails than I care about a commentator I never watch.

LOL Do you left loons ever get tired of things blowing up in your faces?

The Fox News Channel host last night logged his biggest audience of 2015 to date – 3.3 million viewers. He also averaged 590,000 viewers in the news demo. That’s 166% bigger than the crowd he clocked same night last year, and 100% better in the demo viewers.

Bill O Reilly Scores His Best Ratings Of 2015 Deadline
NBC gets about 8.75 million viewers on an average night. That's about 265% bigger than fox on it's best night. Imagine that.

LOL Do you left loons ever get tired of things blowing up in your faces?

The Fox News Channel host last night logged his biggest audience of 2015 to date – 3.3 million viewers. He also averaged 590,000 viewers in the news demo. That’s 166% bigger than the crowd he clocked same night last year, and 100% better in the demo viewers.

Bill O Reilly Scores His Best Ratings Of 2015 Deadline
Lanny Davis Defends ‘Angry’ Bill O’Reilly: ‘The Crisis is Himself and His Family’
http://videos-f.jwpsrv.com/content/...80_0x27da339f626c8b28efdceb094013897a970f7bd6
Bill O’Reilly Lawyer Claims ‘Irrefutable Evidence of A Political Smear Campaign’
Fox News and Bill O’Reilly Are Reportedly Negotiating an Exit Strategy

ROTFLMBAO!!!
1470447011090.gif

Forum List

Back