O'Reilly Ratings Beat NBC News For 4th Time This Year...

Brian Williams doesn't worry about O'Reilly, I'm sure.
Besides, Brian has a great personality...a distinct advantage over O'Reilly.

Here is more information on ratings. Interesting that Bill TIED with Jon Stewart amongst Democrats....:D

SNIP: From Bill O`Reilly

"But heres some very interesting news... in the media, Fox News now dominating as far as trust is concerned. Suffolk University poll taken among more than a thousand likely voters asked this question. What TV news or commentary source do you trust the most? FNC won big, 28 percent; CNN second, 17; NBC News way down there at third at 10 percent. That's a route and signifies a tremendous power shift in the American media.

"No longer does the left have a stranglehold on news and information. Also the poll is bad news for the President not because Fox News is unfair to him but because we do not have a vested interest in Mr. Obama's re-election as do most other news operations.

"Also, Fox News does not have a vested interest in Mitt Romney's election. We'll cover both candidates fairly.

"Ready for another shock?

"The Suffolk poll asked what political reporter or analyst do you trust the most? Well, your humble correspondent won by a whopping 25 percent over the second-most trusted person, Diane Sawyer of ABC News. Brian Williams and Anderson Cooper were tied for third in that survey.

"And here is my favorite part of it. I tied Jon Stewart among Democrats. Take that, you brigand.

"Now, as you may know this is a no gloating zone and I have been doing political commentary for more than 15 years here but when my old pals in Levittown see this poll, if they ever do, they will have a collective heart attack. The bold, fresh guy now the most trusted commentator in the land... simply stunning.
And that's "The Memo."

:clap2: You go Bill. By trying in earnest to be correct in The Factors' reporting, you have earned your ratings and the respect of your viewers, whether Republican or Democrat, Independent or Libertarian. You are trusted by all but the most cynical and pessimistic.

Read more: Bill O'Reilly: A big power shift in America - Talking Points - The O'Reilly Factor - Fox News

Sweet.

I'll get right back to you as soon as I get more rep!

Here it all is on video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMMpA2h7iMc"]Bill_Oreilly Explains "Power Shift" Mar 28 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
And he has no vested interested in reelecting Barack Obama to the presidency. That's bad for the Democrats, but good for America that is sick of every last Communistic bid foisted on these shores by Obama and his slick Kitchen Commie committee.

I'll be so glad when they're out of the White House. Every day the headlines are like having cockroaches all over the kitchen floor, except worse. They're scavenging the halls of Washington DC, and cleaning up the droppings ain't gonna be pretty. Today's pooey is all about giving illegals passes they're calling "Unlawful Presence Waivers." They're gagging the American people to death, elbowing citizens out of the way to get waivers for people who hate America, but will vote for Obama with their Unlawful Waivers.

Can't we just get them out a few months early?

This should get all the hysterical Fox News-Haters in a tizzy. More & more people think GE/NBC blows...

It's relatively rare for cable news to beat broadcast, in part because NBC still reaches more homes than Fox. According to TV by the Numbers, O'Reilly pulled 3.478 million viewers last Wednesday compared to 3.341 million for the NBC show.

O'Reilly Ratings Beat NBC News for Fourth Time This Year
Cable Beats Broadcast Round 4: ‘Rock Center With Brian Williams’ Viewership Below ‘The O’Reilly Factor’ Again - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

An unspoken, yet significant question about the above is this:

Does the huge viewer-ship represent a political poll of sorts?

Does it mean that the viewers basically agree with the 'fair and balanced' right of center outlook of Fox?

I believe it does....and bodes ill for Obama in November.

O'Reilly does a conservative talk show. What's his competition in that genre at 8 pm weekdays?

I think it's ED the Maniac. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back