O'Reilly pwns Perry about disingenuous ad

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
O'Reilly knew that Perry's campaign took those remarks out of context. The President was referring to the U.S. being lazy inre: bringing in foreign investment to create jobs for the middle & low income Americans. The Repubs in the Primary are like fat ladies in a malt shop, grasping at straws. :eusa_liar:

Bill O’Reilly Calls Out Rick Perry For ‘Lazy’ Ad: ‘Was That A Fair Ad?’ | Mediaite
“Was he really talking about the folks?” O’Reilly asked and played the president’s quote in full context.

“So he really wasn’t talking about the folks, he was talking about getting investment to come to the USA,” O’Reilly concluded, demolishing the entire premise of the ad.

O'Reilly knew that Perry's campaign took those remarks out of context. The President was referring to the U.S. being lazy inre: bringing in foreign investment to create jobs for the middle & low income Americans. The Repubs in the Primary are like fat ladies in a malt shop, grasping at straws. :eusa_liar:

Bill O’Reilly Calls Out Rick Perry For ‘Lazy’ Ad: ‘Was That A Fair Ad?’ | Mediaite
“Was he really talking about the folks?” O’Reilly asked and played the president’s quote in full context.

“So he really wasn’t talking about the folks, he was talking about getting investment to come to the USA,” O’Reilly concluded, demolishing the entire premise of the ad.

I thought that was fair and balanced in the interview...

...as are you in posting this OP.

I'm sure Perry is just following what his campaign media advisers are advising him to do. Maybe if he knew that the comments were taken out of context he might've put a stop to it. We'll prolly never know.

Billo's going to get some lashback from the more rabid of his RW viewers.

For all of the folks in here who regularly attack O'Reilly for all sorts of things, if they'd bother to watch him once in a while they'd know this incident is rather typical of him. If he thinks a Republican is out of line in some way - including a president - he lets them have it.

For all of the folks in here who regularly attack O'Reilly for all sorts of things, if they'd bother to watch him once in a while they'd know this incident is rather typical of him. If he thinks a Republican is out of line in some way - including a president - he lets them have it.

Yeah. I've seen him go on Stewart or was it Colbert?

Now you're an O'Reilly fan?

It's about time.

I watch Bill every night. One of the few shows I do watch every night.

He doesn't play favorites and he is fair.

I don't agree with everythng he says but I enjoy watching him.

If you dont' believe it then take a couple of nights and watch him yourself. You might be very surprised at what you hear and see.

I know I was.

Forum List

Back