O'Reilly for a Public Option

Is this like some big goal, getting odopey on your side?

Why would you care what he supports?
Amusing, ain't? :lol:
It's weird, do they believe that it somehow will make it popular if Omoron goes for it?

What is the payoff?

The hypocrisy of the right and the "news" channel they support never ceases to amaze me. I have NEVER seen Bill O'Reilly do so much back peddaling as he did last night on his own show. For a change, it was actually fun to watch.

Last edited:
It's weird, do they believe that it somehow will make it popular if Omoron goes for it?

What is the payoff?

The hypocrisy of the right and the new channel they support never ceases to amaze me. I have NEVER seen Bill O'Reilly do so much back peddaling as he did last night on his own show. For a change, it was actually fun to watch.
And that is the value of it?

In case you haven't noticed, the left and the right are equals in hypocrisy.

What is the payoff?

The hypocrisy of the right and the new channel they support never ceases to amaze me. I have NEVER seen Bill O'Reilly do so much back peddaling as he did last night on his own show. For a change, it was actually fun to watch.
And that is the value of it?

In case you haven't noticed, the left and the right are equals in hypocrisy.

In general, you are correct...but this year has been an amazing year as far as hypocracy and the righty's. Amazing.

What is the payoff?

You appear to watch a lot of Fox News....

Show me the whole tape...not the Lib cut.

We've all seen this before from the Liberals...the sudden edit mid sentence.

So please...give me a f****g break.

What O'reilly actually said about the public option in a different interview.

“I think this marketplace deal could work. I think that this cross-state line this that you support and Republicans support -- that could work. I think they can get it done. That's what I want to end with you. I think the public option is gone. He threw it right out the window. So, liberals are not going to like that. It's gone.”​

A video quote from Bill O'Reilly (#31891) | Quotd

When we see the UNCUT tape of this interview, I'm certain we'll see he is speaking of the "marketplace", not the public government run healthcare option.

Nice try lying liberals, but that trick only works once.

What is the payoff?

You appear to watch a lot of Fox News....

Unlike yourself, I prefer to get opinions from ALL sides and then form an educated opinion of my own. So, yes, I do watch FOX news, however I simply refuse to listen and/or watch Hannity. I would probably throw somwthing at and break my TV.

Just as I suspected, this is a deceitful, misleading and underhanded Liberal edit.

The FULL video is here:

It is blatantly obvious that O'Reilly is speaking about the Baucus Co-op plan, totally in private hands...not a government run public option.

The Liberal Liars are uncovered once again.

Last edited:
Watching O'Reilly is a liberal's guilty pleasure. He is fun to watch. Not that I would know....:eusa_angel:

Oh, Missourian, quit being such a partisan hack... All conservatives aren't the same and neither are all liberals.

Forum List

Back