O'Reilly calls out right wing 'craziness'

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgvrCmDXnn0&feature=player_embedded]‪O'Reilly calls out right wing 'craziness'‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

It's like he's talking to some posters on USMB.

So, O'Reilly and Fox are now credible sources with the leftloons?

churchlady.jpg

How conveeeeeeeeenient.

They dont care, all they want is for Obama to loose and they will take the nation down if they have too.

I hope you are not trying to say that Obama has been saving the nation... He's done more to destroy it than any other President ever has. Surely you jest.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ah gotta love this.

Breaking news!!!!!!!!!! Bill O"Riely is a MODERATE!!

next thing you may learn is that FOX has some far left kooks working for it.

HAHAHAHAHA

Ohs nose!! FOX actually is Fair and Balanced!!

someone give plasma one of dels tissues.

O'Reilly considers himself a Traditionalist Conservative. Never mind the rest of your post.

I love when the partisan leftists start quoting and sourcing people they hate on every other day of the year...:lol:

Ignoring your mischaracterization of myself for a moment, I don't hate Bill O'Reilly. Bill and I agree on some issues even.

I know this may come as a surprise to you, but you don't have to agree with someone most of the time to recognize when they make a valid point. Or do you disagree with Bill? If so, why?

No its biased for the corprate world.

They see they are losing control of these tea party minions they created and are trying to dail them back.

Frankensteins moster is picking flowers with a little girl at the edge of a river.

He consistantly refers to himself as an independant.

Per all those kooky political test, I fall center right and O'Riellies veiws are just to the left of me for the most part.

He's registered as an Independent. He refers to himself as a Traditionalist in one of his books.

Furthermore, since you seem to think you know Bill so well, perhaps you can name a host of issues where O'Reilly falls left of you. Therefore on the center or on the left since you're center right according to yourself.

churchlady.jpg

How conveeeeeeeeenient.

I love when the partisan leftists start quoting and sourcing people they hate on every other day of the year...:lol:

It's called recognizing the truth no matter where it comes from.
Maybe it's a difficult concept to grasp on the right. But the rest of the world does it all the time.

Look, the whole point of the OP (I think) is that there are some conservative people who definitely want less spending and smaller gov't, but the methods to go about doing that should not include risking an economic downturn and a credit rating downgrade. Damn, it took over 30 years to get to this much debt, we ain't going to fix the problem all at once.

So, pare some more spending off the budget over the next 10 years, cut out some loopholes and tax breaks and reduce the tax rates, and call it a win. Make the BBA an election issue next year, see if you an get a GOP majority in the Senate and a repub in the WH. Fine, but don't risk making things a lot worse for most people just to make a point.

Ignoring your mischaracterization of myself for a moment, I don't hate Bill O'Reilly. Bill and I agree on some issues even.

I know this may come as a surprise to you, but you don't have to agree with someone most of the time to recognize when they make a valid point. Or do you disagree with Bill? If so, why?

You can pretend you're not a leftist all you want...

Jake The Fake pretends he's a Republican too....:lol:

How many threads have you created critcizing the D's in comparison to the ones you create criticizing the R's.? What's the ratio?

The answer shouln't come as a surprise to you....

churchlady.jpg

How conveeeeeeeeenient.

It's called recognizing the truth no matter where it comes from.
Maybe it's a difficult concept to grasp on the right. But the rest of the world does it all the time.

I'll remember that in the next "ZOMG!!!1 FOXNews lies!!!1!" thread...:lol:

You can pretend you're not a leftist all you want...

Jake The Fake pretends he's a Republican too....:lol:

How many threads have you created critcizing the D's in comparison to the ones you create criticizing the R's.? What's the ratio?

The answer shouln't come as a surprise to you....

I'm referring to the partisan part. I have no problem admitting I'm a Liberal. Just like I have no problem calling out a Democrat when they screw up.

What I find very interesting is that you seem to believe that a person can never agree with someone else who they often disagree with.

Forum List

Back