Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam

Okay, how about this? You were duped AND the people that voted for Bush/McCain were duped. The republicans and democrats are the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. They are BOTH responsible for the current economic problems in our society and no Obama won't make it better just like Clinton didn't make it better. Obama is a globalist just like Bush. He's all in favor of shipping our jobs overseas, just like Bush. He's all in favor of granting amnesty to illegal aliens, just like Bush.

The only smart people are the one's who voted 3rd party. They may not have won, but at least in the end they can claim to have NOT been a part of the downfall of our country.

Hmmm.. I think that tailhook was a pretty corrupt party... tamany must have been one heck of a party as well.. face it, Americans barely have the time to research two partys.. why do you think that three will make it any easier or better..

Oh.. how'd that third party work out for you this time around.. feeling all smug are you...

Last edited:
given how many people voted for G.W. this is hardly surprising...

I'd say this idiot is a dem that supported Obama....
If you would like to put your money where you mouth is....say $1000.00, let me know.....we can use paypal , no id needed.....

We'll track her down and she can settle it....

Forum List

Back