Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam

LOL.. we were duped and bush wasnt that bad... oh man it is you that takes the cake dave....

you weren't duped, not at all, we watched you march lock step with glazed eyes to the polls ten times!

Tell me again how "not that bad" Bush Jr. is.

Really......I'll wait.......:popcorn:

But, if he was so great, why did his admin fall apart and go completely to hell a year away from leaving?

The house of cards is falling down.

The biggest heist is the $700 billion that the majority of Democrats and Republicans passed. Whoever voted for that bill should join rayboy in the unemployment line.

The biggest heist is the $700 billion that the majority of Democrats and Republicans passed. Whoever voted for that bill should join rayboy in the unemployment line.

oh honey they ain't done yet,,, not by a long shot.. Pelosi, Reid, obamalama and Bawney Fwank are in charge of this country!!

you weren't duped, not at all, we watched you march lock step with glazed eyes to the polls ten times!
I actually worked the polls.. it is damn near impossible to vote more than once...
I think you are mistaken as well since, those with the glazed eyes were the teary eyed pubs realizing that they are destined for the trashbin of history for some time to come...

I actually worked the polls.. it is damn near impossible to vote more than once...
I think you are mistaken as well since, those with the glazed eyes were the teary eyed pubs realizing that they are destined for the trashbin of history for some time to come...

it's warm and toasty down here in the trash bin.. and ACORN rules.

Didn't one of them just get elected President?

Kind of hard for one of them not to get elected since both candidates actually voted for the damn thing. At least they have Bush to blame for it. Even though Obama talked about Bush failed economic policy of the last eight years, he voted for one that's going to last for the next 8 years.

Last edited:
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam

SWEET HOME, Ore. — An Oregon woman who is out $400,000 after falling for a well-known Internet scam says she wasn't a sucker or an easy mark.

Janella Spears of Sweet Home says she simply became curious when she received an e-mail promising her $20.5 million if she would only help out a long-lost relative identified as J.B. Spears with a little money up front.

Spears told KATU-TV about the scammers' ability to identify her relative by name was persuasive.

"That's what got me to believe it," She said. "So, why wouldn't you send over $100?"

FOXNews.com - Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

this lady takes the cake

I can see being stupid enough to send the first $100, but really, after that, would you send more money without completely checking them out?

$400,000???

LOL.. we were duped and bush wasnt that bad... oh man it is you that takes the cake dave....

Okay, how about this? You were duped AND the people that voted for Bush/McCain were duped. The republicans and democrats are the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. They are BOTH responsible for the current economic problems in our society and no Obama won't make it better just like Clinton didn't make it better. Obama is a globalist just like Bush. He's all in favor of shipping our jobs overseas, just like Bush. He's all in favor of granting amnesty to illegal aliens, just like Bush.

The only smart people are the one's who voted 3rd party. They may not have won, but at least in the end they can claim to have NOT been a part of the downfall of our country.

$700 billion bailout sponsored by Congress, our President-elect, our current President, is a biggest heist in the world. The same people bytching about the current President, voted with him in passing that scam.

DD, voting for Obama hasn't proven to be stupid yet. Now only time will tell on that front but it's already established that voting for Bush WAS stupid....

Good point. Though I think time will prove the voting for Obama was just as stupid as voting for Bush. I will however, hope and pray I'm wrong and that Obama ends up being a great president.

You know the difference between a pessimist and an optomist? the pessimist expects the worst and when it doesn't happen, is pleased. The optomist expects the best and when it doesn't happen, is dissappointed.

Amen to that!

Which BTW would include both Obama AND McCain.

Yeah, and the American people voted 99.5% for them. Shows how America and failed Bush policies are soo alike. If you voted for either one of them, you basically voted along the greatest heist in the world. It works to the Dems advantage since they can Socialize our nation and blaming capitalism for all the bad deeds.

I bet if Enron was around, they would have gotten something out of this package. All they have to do is advertise "We are about green energy."

Kind of hard for one of them not to get elected since both candidates actually voted for the damn thing. At least they have Bush to blame for it. Even though Obama talked about Bush failed economic policy of the last eight years, he voted for one that's going to last for the next 8 years.

American Presidential elections are like football games. There can only be two teams playing at one time and there has to be exactly one winner and one loser.

Forum List

Back