Oregon Unicorn Law....Lowering Voter Age To 16

IQ expert professor Lynn shows the IQ and logic difference between men and women

Men on average higher

But on the top levels nearly all men over women can reach that level

That's why trump has to make s high logic test for voters which would be nearly all men

But with the logic experience teaches wisdom. So a high min age voter with high logic ability is the best voter and the savior of a nation

China had experimented with giving equal to women by chairman Mao and lately they have woke up and took women's rights away and have prospered the last 20 yrs

Oregon lawmakers seek to lower voting age in state to 16, so teens can ‘protect their future’

Our founders would not let 18-21 yr olds to vote even tho they had them to help fight the wars

Would not let anyone be president be under 35

And clearly experience makes all humans more wise

The crooks wants the opposite that then destroys the nation

The men have no choice but to stop the voting rights of women with their lower logic minds to get fooled by crooks

Liberalism is about to be stopped one way or the other

The easy way by trumps logic test for voters

Or the hard way that all empires and cycles end in destruction and misery

Democrats are toast !!!

Old enough to have zits......old enough to vote

No. I would prefer one age for majority. To vote, to be drafted, to drink, to smoke, to be emancipated.
Makes sense.

And to me 18 is a good number for that. You have completed mandatory education by that point.

This is why men will wake up and stop the democracy of low IQs

And make a democracy of high logics

Democrats are toast

What will be the penalty given to the leaders ?? That's the question ???????

Somebody is desperate for votes.

Look thru history on how women gained rights and then lost them when they proved their lower logic could not stop from making harmful decisions

Europe and America both ready to flip
Look thru history on how women gained rights and then lost them when they proved their lower logic could not stop from making harmful decisions
Do tell. A few examples of that would be lovely.

Oregon lawmakers seek to lower voting age in state to 16, so teens can ‘protect their future’

Our founders would not let 18-21 yr olds to vote even tho they had them to help fight the wars

The men have no choice but to stop the voting rights of women with their lower logic minds to get fooled by crooks

Democrats are toast !!!

No. I would prefer one age for majority. To vote, to be drafted, to drink, to smoke, to be emancipated.
Makes sense.

And to me 18 is a good number for that. You have completed mandatory education by that point.

But it's fraud education that has covered up science and learning

Because if educators were doing their jobs. The 18 yr old would be voting more conservative than the 50 yr old

It's the opposite which proves educators are corrupt to the core

Democrats are toast !!!

I think that in order to vote you must pass a civics exam first. That would erase 90% of the Democrats voters.

Democrats are toast !!!

Makes sense.

Because if educators were doing their jobs. The 18 yr old would be voting more conservative than the 50 yr old

The whole purpose of education is to educate, not indoctrinate.

It doesn't pay to replace their brainwashing with a version of our own.

Abortion has brought this big imbalance of young to old

Also other parts of liberalism and it's the women who brought that harm

Ancient Greece brought democracy and then was destroyed easily

Democrats are toast !!!

I think that in order to vote you must pass a civics exam first. That would erase 90% of the Democrats voters.

It would probably wipe out 50% of all voters.

The problem is those racist assholes down south used it to deny the minority vote during the Jim Crow era, so any type of test is a no go.

Makes sense.

Abortion covers up science who says its murder of humans with their own unique name. It's DNA

New York leaders are in danger of starting the change with getting locked up by the higher logic men

Abortion at 9 months pregnancy is clearly murder of us citizens

That will be the first step to get this ball rolling to totally stop democracies of the unwise which will be replaced with democracies of the wise

All of Europe and America and other democracies will be replaced

Democrats are toast !!!

It would probably wipe out 50% of all voters.

The problem is those racist assholes down south used it to deny the minority vote during the Jim Crow era, so any type of test is a no go.

Wrong a logic test must come and WiLL come for voting

Makes sense.

So history isn't history.....it's brainwashing?

Look, we know that most of what kids know today is a result of programming by our media and our leftist school system. They actually believe that curbing cow farting and grounding all forms of air travel is a viable solution to climate change. Any idiot Democrats will just repeat these lies and get massive support from 16-17year Olds. Anyone who doesn't go along with it will get no support.

Yes the calling out the military on New York State leaders maybe what gets this rolling fast thru all democracies

The men has seen that a democracy of women destroys nations

They will start with the abortion issue and New York State leaders

A crisis will come but trump has the men and they will make logic tests for voting

This will have all the current congress voted out and good laws will come

Why not? They are the ones that are going to have to foot the bill from all the reckless spending by the clowns in the capital.

Makes sense.

Abortion covers up science who says its murder of humans with their own unique name. It's DNA

New York leaders are in danger of starting the change with getting locked up by the higher logic men

Abortion at 9 months pregnancy is clearly murder of us citizens

That will be the first step to get this ball rolling to totally stop democracies of the unwise which will be replaced with democracies of the wise

All of Europe and America and other democracies will be replaced

Makes sense.

Look, we know that most of what kids know today is a result of programming by our media and our leftist school system. They actually believe that curbing cow farting and grounding all forms of air travel is a viable solution to climate change. Any idiot Democrats will just repeat these lies and get massive support from 16-17year Olds. Anyone who doesn't go along with it will get no support.

The goal is to bring the pendulum back to the middle, not make it swing to our side.

That makes us no better than the progressives.

Education up to college should be about facts, not elaborating on opinions and viewpoints. That can be done in College.

The cat is out of the bag here.

Enough understanding has come to the real power

No more is this an if it will come now it is when it will come

New York State leaders may be the first to get this going all over the world

They will get locked up

The leaders and judges then the logic test will come and nearly all of the current congress will be gone

Doing this right will stop all wars with Russia and China They then would not fear America's crooked govt

Peace and prosperity will come for a long time until women starts getting more rights again and start voting again and this same result will come again

Abortion has brought this big imbalance of young to old

Also other parts of liberalism and it's the women who brought that harm

Ancient Greece brought democracy and then was destroyed easily
Women couldn't vote in Ancient Greece.

Makes sense.

The goal is to bring the pendulum back to the middle, not make it swing to our side.

That makes us no better than the progressives.

Education up to college should be about facts, not elaborating on opinions and viewpoints. That can be done in College.

Yep the middle brings the best

But then it rots like an apple and falls again

Forum List

Back