Oregon to outlaw "racist" 911 calls

Interesting. If a Honky calls 911 on an African American citizen, they have to be able to prove that it wasn't racially motivated, else they can be sued.

No way in hell would I even think about calling the police on a black for any reason in Portland.

So much for the Obama era campaign "if you see something, say something"

Oregon takes aim at racially motivated 911 calls with new bill

That's what you racists get for making bullshit 911 calls about black people BBQing.

Interesting. If a Honky calls 911 on an African American citizen, they have to be able to prove that it wasn't racially motivated, else they can be sued.

No way in hell would I even think about calling the police on a black for any reason in Portland.

AMERICAN SNITCH.jpg

Ben Carson, ADEPT, Pro Black Hate.jpg

Peace.

That's what you racists get for making bullshit 911 calls about black people BBQing.

If you see something, say something...

911......how can I help you?

Caller: ....there is an innocent African American victim who was just standing there holding a knife. When a savage white guy kept throwing his body into the knife.

911....Sorry but your call is extremely racist, so we are not going to send the police.

911......how can I help you?

Caller: ....there is an innocent African American victim who was just standing there holding a knife. When a savage white guy kept throwing his body into the knife.

911....Sorry but your call is extremely racist, so we are not going to send the police.

A lot of police officers would slow walk that kind of call I'm sure, even if they were sent out. Take their time, go to the bathroom, ask the donut waitress for her phone #, before heading out.

There is no point of positivity to rushing that call. You aren't going to shoot an unarmed African American youth with a knife. You shoot his ass, yes you might get off, but the NAACP would make sure you never live a peaceful life again and the legal bills will destroy you.

Young black males are America's sacred cows, you don't even think about messing with them, especially if you are a police officer.

In every instance of bias in the article it was a case of blacks violating the law or at least the rules.

The black family BBQing was BBQing in a section if the park where BBQing was prohibited. A white family would have been cited and told to leave.

Sleeping in the common room of the University was strictly prohibited. A white girl sleeping in the common room would have been punished.

The black men at Starbucks had been hanging out or loitering for hours without ordering anything. Starbucks has since become a homeless shelter with convenient used needle boxes.

No wonder black people now have an expectation that breaking the law is a perk of being black. Oberlin college is paying the price for the perception of black criminal privilege.

New Topics

Forum List

Back