Oregon militia leader complains about no Internet in jail cell

And how is this fucking news?

Stupid people complain about stupid shit all the time, Why just look at the OP and this ridiculous thread.

Sure!!! how about some steaks and beer too!!

The leader of the armed group that took over a federal wildlife reserve in Oregon last January is complaining about what he says is a big injustice: the lack of Internet access inside his jail cell.

No vanilla coffee creamer?

You can't seriously expect me to read and comment on every ridiculous and stupid thread or post in this forum.

But, to be fair to me, I do and have called out stupidity on both sides as the notion hits me.

Sure!!! how about some steaks and beer too!!

The leader of the armed group that took over a federal wildlife reserve in Oregon last January is complaining about what he says is a big injustice: the lack of Internet access inside his jail cell.

No vanilla coffee creamer?

You can't seriously expect me to read and comment on every ridiculous and stupid thread or post in this forum.

But, to be fair to me, I do and have called out stupidity on both sides as the notion hits me.

Sure you have. :rolleyes:

Whether you like it or not, this is current news. It's what's in the news. If you don't like the topic, go post on another thread instead of trying to hijack and troll this one.

Bundy brothers in jail complain about lack of Internet service, ability to gather for prayer

"My Second Amendment rights are being violated. I never waived that right.''

That's right, he's actually complaining that he's not allowed to have his guns while in jail.

Give him a copy of the U.S. Constitution and if he can find something citing his right to internet access, he has a case.

Forum List

Back