Oregon Ducks wouldn't have a chance in an NFL style playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Not that good a team.

But with the BCS -all they have to do is win 1 (one) game)

After winning 13 before that.

There will never be a "tourney" style playoff in NCAA football. It simply isn't feasible for football. And without a true tournament, there will always be debate about who should be, and who is, the National Champion.

And that is exactly why college football is the greatest sport America has ever produced, at any level.

I disagree. I think Oregon is legit this year. I think a NC game with them and Auburn would be a decent match-up. If it's Oregon and TCU, not quite as much. If it's Oregon and Boise St, it will be a blowout.

Must be a better way than the currentsystem.

BCS smucks are praying that TCS or Boise St both lose - and that Oregon and Auburn both win-out.

Shoulnt be this way.

I wouldn t want to be somebody to tell TCU or Boise St that they can't play for the NC if they have beat everybody on their schedule.

There was the same arguement a couple of years ag o when Utah went undefeated.

Have less smpathy for them after they got massecred in South Bend.

IF ND beats demoralized USC - then wins a bowl game - they will be good-to-go- in 2011.

As it is now -they have 400 yards injured on the sidelines - may ge some of them back for SC.

Last edited:
I wouldn t want to be somebody to tell TCU or Boise St that they can't play for the NC if they have beat everybody on their schedule.

I would. I want to be the guy who tells them that when your schedule is made up of powderpuff teams, winning out is meaningless.

College Footbal bowls are a joke...

Lets have the number 3 SEC team play the number 4 Pac 10 team and see who wins

Who gives a shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back