Oregon businessman allegedly slapped over anti-Obama window sign

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Oregon businessman allegedly slapped over anti-Obama window sign - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

Kevin "The Geek" Kerwin, a business man who owns a computer shop in Lake Oswego, Oregon, said he was slapped by a woman over an anti-Obama sign in his window, Victoria Taft wrote Tuesday.

According to Taft, "Kerwin came to Oregon to get a fresh start after being wiped out by Hurricane Katrina."

She added that he started his business with the money he had in his pocket.

After President Obama said business owners did not get where they are on their own, Kerwin posted a sign in his window saying that he built his own business and Obama had nothing to do with it.

On Monday, Taft wrote, Kerwin was visited by an elderly woman from Dunthorpe, who reportedly berated him for his sign.

When he refused to remove it, she allegedly slapped him.

I would of bitch slapped her twice,once for slapping me and once for defending that sorry excuse for a president......
$483de84fdbe85d9f64b339879c5b2b45.jpg

Attachments

• $3562723908.gif
    $3562723908.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 88
Oregon has become contaminated with the same type of liberal parasites that destroyed California.

Rich progressives move here to escape the city, then tell us how we're supposed to do things.

Sadly, they outnumber us. They shut down the fishing and lumber industries, so all the natives have moved away, and we're stuck with nasty mockingbird/starling changeling citizens and UO potheads and academics. Blech.

Oregon businessman allegedly slapped over anti-Obama window sign - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

Kevin "The Geek" Kerwin, a business man who owns a computer shop in Lake Oswego, Oregon, said he was slapped by a woman over an anti-Obama sign in his window, Victoria Taft wrote Tuesday.

According to Taft, "Kerwin came to Oregon to get a fresh start after being wiped out by Hurricane Katrina."

After President Obama said business owners did not get where they are on their own, Kerwin posted a sign in his window saying that he built his own business and Obama had nothing to do with it.

On Monday, Taft wrote, Kerwin was visited by an elderly woman from Dunthorpe, who reportedly berated him for his sign.

I would of bitch slapped her twice,once for slapping me and once for defending that sorry excuse for a president......
View attachment 20427

Obama didn't say Obama had anything to do with his business.

We all use the same schools, roads, utilities, and water. You made a Post-It Note. He built a business. Dipshit.

"...what we then do is ask for the wealthy to pay a little bit more." - Barack Obama

"I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else." - Barack Obama

Last edited:

Let me take a wild guess:

You're not an entrepreneur.

How'd I do?

Depends on if you consider buying a piece of real estate and renting it for profit to be an entrepreneurial activity.

I'm guessing the answer is "no" if I'm a liberal and "yes" if I'm a conservative.

EDIT: I should take credit for the paint job - which I did - and the plumbing repairs - which I did - but maybe while I'm at it I'll take personal credit for the road that leads to the house, and the cops that patrol the neighborhood?

Last edited:
We all use the same schools, roads, utilities, and water.

Dipshit made a Post-It Note.

Kerwin built a business.

Let me take a wild guess:

You're not an entrepreneur.

How'd I do?

Depends on if you consider buying a piece of real estate and renting it for profit to be an entrepreneurial activity.

I'm guessing the answer is "no" if I'm a liberal and "yes" if I'm a conservative.

So you're a slum lord... ;)

Sure, if you consider a "slum" to be a rental property that is entirely up to code and in one of the better neighborhoods in the city.

Oregon has become contaminated with the same type of liberal parasites that destroyed California.

Yep, and Romney would be smart to not waste a single campaign dollar anywhere on the west coast.
Complete lost cause.

View attachment 20427

He is free to put up any sign he wants

She is free to slap him for it and he is free to press charges for assult if he wants to be like that about it.

Forum List

Back