Ore. police dog bites wrong man, intruder flees

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
EUGENE, Ore. — A Eugene man fighting a home intruder to defend his mother and young children was bitten by a police dog after officers mistook him for the prowler they had been chasing through the neighborhood. Tim Crossan told The Register-Guard he broke his hand on the intruder's face during the fight, just before police burst in and sent the dog after him.

The 39-year-old father of three told the Eugene newspaper the dog bit through his left calf before clamping down on his thigh and then his left buttock.

Ore. police dog bites wrong man, intruder flees :: WRAL.com

at least they didnt taser him....:eusa_whistle:

I thought that the police need to give 3-warnings before sending a dog in? Especially if there were small kids in the house.

EUGENE, Ore. — A Eugene man fighting a home intruder to defend his mother and young children was bitten by a police dog after officers mistook him for the prowler they had been chasing through the neighborhood. Tim Crossan told The Register-Guard he broke his hand on the intruder's face during the fight, just before police burst in and sent the dog after him.

The 39-year-old father of three told the Eugene newspaper the dog bit through his left calf before clamping down on his thigh and then his left buttock.

I think I'd prefer tasering to a half assed dog bite. :eusa_whistle:

I think I'd prefer tasering to a half assed dog bite. :eusa_whistle:

But you can die from electrocution ... no one has ever died from a dog bite .... :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back