Orban: We do not want a mixed population therefore we are protecting our borders

The Greatest Generation were Racists.

The worst Generation were anti-Racists.

The evidence speaks for it's self.
About that.......

quote-racism-is-america-s-greatest-disease-racism-is-a-disease-of-the-white-man-albert-einstein-146-26-16.jpg

Einstein is one of the few intellectually productive anti-Racists, BUT he was as a younger man a Racist, actually.

Werhner Von Braun a Nazi put a Man on the Moon.

Borglum a KKK member carved Mount Rushmore.

William Shockley an anti-Black, Eugenicist invented the Transistor Radio.

James Watson an anti-Black Racist, discovered DNA structure.

Nikola Tesla a Eugenicist against savages created Alternate Current, the patents Marconi used for Radio, Remote controls, early Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, improved light bulbs, and early Hydroelectric power plants.

Thomas Edison played Racist movie reels, and created early Film, Move Cameras, Engines, and improved light bulbs.

Darwin a Racist who thought that Fuegian Natives were hardly Human, founded Evolution.

Carl Lineaus a Racist, founded a lot of Natural theory.

Georges Curvier a Racist, founded a lot of Natural theory too.

Francis Galton a Racist an important intellect.

Herbert Spencer a Racist an important intellect,

Philosophers like Voltaire, Schopenhauer, Kant, and Leibniz all Racists.

Wagner an important Classical musician, was an anti-Semite.

The Founding Fathers of the U.S.A, were mostly Racist against Blacks, and also anti-Semites.

Walt Disney was Racist & Anti-Semitic.

Frank L. Baum the writer of the Wizard of Oz was a Racist against Native Americans.

Charles Dickens a famed writer was a Racist.

Shakespeare a famed writer, playwrite & poet, was Racist & anti-Semitic.

There will always be the white women who suffer low self esteem and seek this out.
96993BA6-3807-4B75-9739-FE08147E25CC.png

I you like to be this leader, then you have to jail poor people for the crime poorness, because poorness gives a bad picture in public. You have to make a law which forces everyone to have to do 400 overtime hours a year [¿for free?] for "capitalists", who have the right to pay every salary 3 years later. And you have to make policemen to murderers and let them shoot down people, who expect from you professional skills in economics and politics - and not only professional skills in trying to do politics with empty phrases, misrepresentations and lies. Slogan: "Be a happy tyrant!".

Last edited:
We do not want a mixed population and therefore we are protecting our borders and oppose migration - Hungarian PM

Man I wish we had a leader like that! I have a feeling the US is so far gone it would take a massive civil war and cleansing to get anything close to what our founders intended.
What the founders intended was a free nation for anyone to settle in...
Read the naturalization acts of the 1790's. There was a specific people they intended the US to be for.

We do not want a mixed population and therefore we are protecting our borders and oppose migration - Hungarian PM

Man I wish we had a leader like that! I have a feeling the US is so far gone it would take a massive civil war and cleansing to get anything close to what our founders intended.
Read the naturalization acts of the 1790's. There was a specific people they intended the US to be for.
Supposedly you are under the misunderstanding of who was already in the US under the founders.
Plus the NA of 1790 was repealed by the NA of 1795 and 1802.

Last edited:

That act was repealed. What kind of retard thinks a repealed act has any legitimacy? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back