orange jumpsuit

Say what you want, but were I in Iraq and someone handed me an orange jumpsuit and said "Here, try this on." I'd run like hell.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Say what you want, but were I in Iraq and someone handed me an orange jumpsuit and said "Here, try this on." I'd run like hell.

Yes, but if they offered you 70 virgins, and paradise, would you defect?

:ali:

Originally posted by NewGuy
Yes, but if they offered you 70 virgins, and paradise, would you defect?:ali:

Nah. Don't think so.

Now, if they offered me 70 sluts, I might consider the deal.

Originally posted by Yurt
It is not a literal statement, rather, the people kidnapping are doing it in the name of Islam and Allah, in the name of their religion.

So what is your point then? People do horrible things in the name of religion, whether it be Islam, Christianity, or anything else, all the time. It's not exactly new information. Just like guns, religion doesn't kill peope. People kill people and everyone knows that. You admit it wasn't a literal statement - perhaps you should try and be more literal if you want your views expressed consisely. For a minute there I thought you believed the entire religion of Islam was kidnapping and killing people.

They do this to get all of the infidels out of their supposed holy land. Further, they have let some muslims free simply because they are muslim. Racist?

Sounds like racial profiling to me. Last I checked, warmongers were OK with that idea.

Forum List

Back