Orange Is the New Black

Red has a heart really. She's pissed she is in prison and her attitude is her protection most times but she met a real villain in V. I'm glad V's dead too and the way it happened was perfection. Death to that twat and the murderer gets away. :)

What did Red do to get put in prison? I think I might have missed that scene. I'm sure it had to do with her mafia connections but I don't recall exactly what she did or how she got pinched.

It's funny how the food is better now that the latino's are in charge.

I like the old broad gang. They seem like the most dangerous.

When is season 3 coming out?
She punched that Russian woman's fake boob and popped her implant after the Russian and her friends snubbed Red. She was forced to pay back 60,000 that they had borrowed to open their restaurant and somehow got into trouble with the Russian mafia. It was never explained thoroughly in her case but that is the gist of it.

I'm not a lesbian and I really like the show. I see all of them on different interviews and they are really good actresses.

Get past the sex and focus on the STORIES of the characters. I absolutely love Crazy Eyes. And Red. Red kinda reminds me of..well..me.

I bailed after the first few episodes of season 1. Too weird.
Give it another chance. I did the same thing and I've already watched it twice. I love that series.

Mr. H, if you're REALLY DRUNK, and REALLY BORED, and no one is on USMB talking about anything interesting, and the town library is closed so you can't get some classic literature, and there is no paint drying, and it hasn't rained out so you can't watch the grass grow, the show is mildly entertaining.. . . . but like I say, only if you have tied one on.

It's a study of cultural Marxism and how the elites are brainwashing the weak minded. Naturally this probably has nothing to do with what women's prison life is like, it is just an excuse to change cultural norms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back