Orange is the new black

Zona started a thread on this. So did I. Just watched season 4. Binge watched it. Can't wait for season 5. I don't have Netflix so I have to wait for video store. Might be awhile

I love the scene where the Hispanic caregiver with the unibrow is having sex in her patients bedroom. The mean old woman wakes up to them fucking on her loveseat

Zona started a thread on this. So did I. Just watched season 4. Binge watched it. Can't wait for season 5. I don't have Netflix so I have to wait for video store. Might be awhile
Who is Zona socking as?
What does that mean?
Don't be coy........ Zona?
I wrote her name because it would alert her someone mentioned her and we'd have 3 people interested in talking about this stupid show.

Why are you being weird about zona? There's a history here I'm unaware of.

Who is Zona socking as?
What does that mean?
I wrote her name because it would alert her someone mentioned her and we'd have 3 people interested in talking about this stupid show.

B/c Zona hasn't posted in over 3 years

Who is Zona socking as?
What does that mean?

B/c Zona hasn't posted in over 3 years
Suprised anyone remember her. Did nt she marry Dark Fury.

Forum List

Back