Oral sex, then holy water

This is a terrible story and what is worse is the Catholic Church's cover up. Death penalty is fine by me in these cases, it makes a person sick to their stomach with all the damage they have done.

Why is the Catholic Church and specifically the Vatican which enabled and hid this be air for decades, not being held accountable for these crimes?

They should line these pigs up and perform mass vasectomy.

US priests 'abused thousands of children'

Scathing report reveals 300 Pennsylvania Catholic priests sexually abused over 1,000 children

Vasectomy? WTF are you talking about?

Seems symbolic eunuchs aren't nearly holy enough ......

A vasectomy doesn't stop a child molester.

A complete severance of the penis won't stop it either. People don't molest with their genitals, but with their minds and hands.

They should allow priests to marry. That would cut out a lot of this crap.
Oh, come on now

They're molesting kids, not having secretive adult relationships

I agree. Those molesting kids should be shot.

But if a priest wants to marry they should be allowed. Other religions allow it with no ill effects on their worship.
I agree. Those molesting kids should be shot.

But if a priest wants to marry they should be allowed. Other religions allow it with no ill effects on their worship.
You stated, if priest were allowed to marry,
it would cut a lot of the crap(molestations)

Wouldn't it only make sense that,
if this was just a matter of needing sex,
they would find an adult woman or man,
to get their rocks off?

How hard is it to throw a spare change of clothes in a bag,
drive outside the area and pick up someone...
Who would be the wiser?

Doesn't it already make sense,
that men who are into little kids,
position themselves in professions involving kids?

They were already predators,
and chose the priesthood to prey on kids
by convincing themselves, becoming a priest,
would keep them from following through.

Priests molest kids because they want little kids....
marriage has nothing to do with it.

If they were married with kids,
they'd be molesting their own kids

Gay men, hiding in the clergy.

A great disturbance to lynching enforcement knot force, butt reason for yet another immaculate drug conception of Rehnquist's Reichquest for a supreme swastika up Uranus court where the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate that baptizes thine eyes by urinations before 9/11 will in all statistical probability baptize thine eyes by urinations after 9/11, whatever that & those Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount happens to be just as a Papal contingent did after the assassination of JFK & just as West Nazi Germany Virginia's thieving old testament - old glory arsonists did before stealing a US Constitution off the wall of a navy hospital to burn on a cross.

The celibacy rule encourages pedophiles and homosexuals, since they don't mind the rule against an adult male/female sexual relationship.

What? That makes on sense, and is pretty outrageous. First of all, you're basically equating homosexuals with pedophiles. Second, you're saying those characteristics lead to an interest (or at least willingness) to enter the priesthood, which is both nonsensical and unfounded. In short, you're wrong on the facts, and ass backwards on the logic.

Pedophiles aren't drawn to the priesthood, it's the celibacy requirements that create pedophiles out of previously good people. Sexuality is part of the human experience. Expressing our sexuality is key to being healthy adults. Trying to suppress sexuality is very unhealthy. On a long enough time scale, it drives people into a sickness that manifests in ways like pedophilia.
That's not what I meant. I meant, who is not going to care about a prohibition against male/female sexual relationships? Those people would have no hesitation to enter the priesthood where an otherwise interested heterosexual would.
I was NOT trying to diss the clergy. I promise.

That's not what I meant. I meant, who is not going to care about a prohibition against male/female sexual relationships? Those people would have no hesitation to enter the priesthood where an otherwise interested heterosexual would.

Because of the Catholic Church's enthusiastic endorsement of male-male sexual relations?

I was NOT trying to diss the clergy. I promise.

I realize that. You are dissing homosexuals, equating them with pedophiles.

Forum List

Back