oral sex can kill

I would take more notice if they said, "Research says Oral SEX MAY Cause some types of Cancer"

Didn't see cancer coming, although it seems like almost everything can cause cancer. I thought this was going to be a tabloid story involving an asphyxiating girl and a deaf guy with strong forearms.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
So basically anything fun like having oral sex, drinking beer, smoking ciggarretts and eating fried chicken can cause cancer, maybe if we all locked ourselves up in our houses, never went out and just eat salad and water all day we won't get cancer?

So basically anything fun like having oral sex, drinking beer, smoking ciggarretts and eating fried chicken can cause cancer, maybe if we all locked ourselves up in our houses, never went out and just eat salad and water all day we won't get cancer?

The vaccine also works on men, High Gravity. It is not without risks, so you should read up on it and ask your MD....but why go without BJs?

A life without sex, food or fun is not really what I'd call a life at all.

Didn't see cancer coming, although it seems like almost everything can cause cancer. I thought this was going to be a tabloid story involving an asphyxiating girl and a deaf guy with strong forearms.

Sorry shell I didn't mean to mess up your fantsy dream:lol:

HOLD ON ONE FREAKING MINUTE....... beer is bad for you? no way who was the nut case that said beer was bad for people? That makes me so damn mad I will have to drink a case tonight to cool my anger.:evil::lol:

Guess you and your Deliverance buddies are gonna have to figure out another way to entertain yourselves on your "deer hunting trips".

"Hey boy, you gots a purty mouth".

Not for nothing, but there are other ways HPV gets transmitted. Oral sex on a woman, or oral sex from a woman (or man, and if there are other beings in this scenario for you, I dun wanna know) followed by any mucus membrane contact, even kissing. It is not even completely clear that kissing someone with a cold sore is 100% safe, although the virus is different.

One reason this is a concern for middle school students is, so many believe oral sex is not "real" sex and has no risks. If you have a wee one, please talk with them about this and consider getting them vaccinated.

Forum List

Back