Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Television evangelist Oral Roberts dies
University founder had complications from pneumonia; he was 91

Television evangelist Oral Roberts dies - Faith- msnbc.com

BREAKING NEWS

updated 6 minutes ago
TULSA, Okla - Evangelist Oral Roberts, who rose from tent revivals to found a multimillion-dollar organization and an Oklahoma university bearing his name, has died. He was 91.

---

Rest in Peace...

:)

peace...

He called me House once when my Grandma was Staying with us...

My Grandma Spoke in Tongues... Scared the Shit out of me.

Honestly, I would have Thought he had already Passed.

peace...

Well, at least theres some good news out there. Everything else seems to be going to shit.

i heard something on the radio...about how hitler lol i swear they were saying hitler...and benny hinn were so similar in their use of lighting and staging...of course they were talking about lady gaga and the illimanti....lol ..i need to change fucking channels

I never heard of the guy til now, but after reading about him it makes me even gladder I don't follow crazies

straight to hell.
No he went to heaven.
When he got there a bored St Pete, looking down in a registry asked "Name"
"Oral Roberts"
"You mean THE Oral Roberts of Tulsa Oklahoma?" Pete summoned a helped and personally led Roberts away stating, "I've got a friend who's been waiting to see you."
They go to meet Jesus and Pete calls, "Hey Jesus I have someone for you to see."
"Not another Nazi who repented," Jesus said as he continued a stretching routine.
"No," Answered Pete, "Oral Roberts"
"You mean THE Oral Roberts of Tulsa Oklahoma?" Jesus said looking up in surprise. He immediately took charge, guiding Roberts to a huge palace and telling him, "Dad wants to meet you."
They reach God's throne room where God, seated on a golden throne, is busy reviewing something in a large book. Jesus calls, "Dad I've brought someone for you to meet."
"Not another one of your long haired hippie friends," God answered without looking up.
"No Dad, Oral Roberts."
"You mean THE Oral Roberts of Tulsa Oklahoma?" God said, his head snapping up and a large smile crossing his face. God immediately dismissed all the others in the room until he was alone with Roberts, "You know Oral, I've been waiting years for you to get here so I could ask you a favor."
"Anything my lord," Roberts answer.
"well," God says, clutching the small of his back, "I've got this pain right here...."

He Asked for Money... And got it.

Other than that, what did he do Wrong?...

His Ministries did a LOT for People, regardless of his Crazy Tactics for Raising Money.

peace...

Forum List

Back