Or was Major Hasan a Victim of the Army Psyops?

Hmmmm, I seek reason to protect lives and I get this. Perhaps you prefer mind controlled murder and mayhem that reasonable recognition of medically proven facts of psychology.

do you fly around your dark little room in a cape? - grow a sense of humor fuckwad.

No, I refuse to. Too many dead.

I demand reasonable performance by medical professionals and government.

fair enough...but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.:doubt:

You people are insane.

Methinks you are using cognitve distortions. Why?

2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.
3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.
10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.

There is a great deal of evidence proving that very deep control over a person can be attained with hypnosis. Even physiological effects.

2d1n5hv.jpg

s2cwh3.jpg

1zv2u5h.gif

BTW, I do not consider this particular operation to be conducted by the army. It is done by the same faction that has infiltrated government generally. They seek to destroy the Constitution and removing the 2nd amendment is primary to that. The shooting was caused to get public support for heightened gun control.

Last edited:
do you fly around your dark little room in a cape? - grow a sense of humor fuckwad.

No, I refuse to. Too many dead.

I demand reasonable performance by medical professionals and government.

fair enough...but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.:doubt:

It still sounds as though you are not even willing to recognize reality and use that with reason to protect lives and create a more lawful, civil, peaceful and safe society.

Last edited:
you know what? - you do blow goats.

You have no proof of that. It's a social fear thing you've bought into along with juvenile name calling.

However, it is established that you fail to recognize simple facts about human psychology that can lead to mass murder. It is established you would demean discussion using substanciated medical facts intended to protect lives.

Are you a policeman?

Last edited:
look who's babbling about proof and reality - is it your contention that Hasan is a victim of Army Psyops?

and no that was my Halloween costume.

"BTW, I do not consider this particular operation to be conducted by the army. It is done by the same faction that has infiltrated government generally. They seek to destroy the Constitution and removing the 2nd amendment is primary to that. The shooting was caused to get public support for heightened gun control."

now with something called fact and proof backup your assertion starting with proof that Hassan was being controlled, how he was being controlled and just exactly who was controlling him.

"BTW, I do not consider this particular operation to be conducted by the army. It is done by the same faction that has infiltrated government generally. They seek to destroy the Constitution and removing the 2nd amendment is primary to that. The shooting was caused to get public support for heightened gun control."

now with something called fact and proof backup your assertion starting with proof that Hassan was being controlled, how he was being controlled and just exactly who was controlling him.

The proper sequence of investigation is;

1) What happened?

2) How did it happen?

3) Who did it?

Read the my posts in this and the other thread. The proof of the potentials is there.

We know there was a shooting but what happened in the mind of the shooter and why? That was what was really behind "What happened", if we seek to engage an understanding that can prevent such things from happening again.

If you examine the evidence, you can see that psychology is deeply negligent in recognizing unconscious potentials or the potentials for hypnotic control over people.

[SIZE=+1]Exploiting the Ft. Hood Tragedy[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
I was listening to Chris Plante, a Rush-wannabe radio talk-show host who appears on a D.C. station. He was going on and on about how the Fort Hood shootings have driven the nation apart. An agitated Plante noted that 9/11 had brought the country together, but that in the wake of the horrific Fort Hood attack there's been no unity. Why? Because Democrats and liberals have been "trying desperately to convince America" that Nidal Hasan was "just a crazy guy who spent too much time around deployed soldiers and caught [post-traumatic stress disorder] and oh he happened to be a muslim [sic], but we should ignore that. We shouldn't jump to conclusions."...
Over at Fox News, Sean Hannity, too, has been busy exploiting the Fort Hood horror. He proclaimed, "There is a chance our government knew all about" Hasan and "did nothing because nobody wanted to be called an Islamophobe." This is -- to use a technical term -- dumb. The U.S. government has pursued numerous terrorist cases against radical Muslims. It has broken up alleged cells of Muslim radicals. And the Bush and Obama administrations have used drones to blast Islamic extremists in the nether-regions of Pakistan. No one in charge of these activities seems to fear being branded a bigot. Nevertheless, Hannity has tried to use the Fort Hood tragedy to depict Obama as weak on terrorism. The facts, however, don't fit the smear. As The Washington Whore Post reported, Hasan came to the attention of not one but two terrorism task forces after he corresponded by e-mail with a radical imam named Anwar al-Aulaqi. But this happened in late 2008, when Bush and Cheney were in charge. The government then took no action, because an analyst concluded that Hasan's contact with al-Aulaqi was consistent with research Hasan was conducting. Still, Hannity has blasted Obama for not catching Hasan before his killing spree, bellowing, "What does it say about Barack Obama and our government?" Actually, it says nothing about Obama.
Rush Limbaugh also blamed Obama for the Fort Hood massacre. Then he denounced the president for not referring to the attack as an act of terror. Looks like Rush and the conspiracy nuts sure have alot in common.

Hasan isnt a "victim" of psy-ops or anything else. he is a muslim terrorist. he was following his religion and killing non-muslims.

Hasan isnt a "victim" of psy-ops or anything else. he is a muslim terrorist. he was following his religion and killing non-muslims.

Certainly no doubt about the propensity for violence against Americans by Muslims, but such is not in general, it is always specific to a particular radical faction and their agenda.

However, if this can be done by working with the human unconscious mind,

1zv2u5h.gif

It is fully feasible that strong religious feelings with a major emotional trauma as a condition and a socio/cultural propensity, to be exploited to create the violence in order to further militaristic agendas.

BTW, I do not consider this particular operation to be conducted by the army. It is done by the same faction that has infiltrated government generally. They seek to destroy the Constitution and removing the 2nd amendment is primary to that. The shooting was caused to get public support for heightened gun control.

Forum List

Back