Optimum Voice

J

janeeng

Jim,

I got my invitation today! is it available in your area? Evilarnold paying over $40 month for this same thing - optimum, $34.95 month, unlimited calls throughout the US and Canada, plus caller id, call forward, *69 etc. - I ordered it today, have to wait for rep. to call to make appointment, they have to give me new modem and new phone number! oh well, there goes my number of 7 years!

This service loks great. It's gotten many great reviews and only a few negatives. You actually get to choose 5 additional services to go along with your unlimited calls for that price!

I learned a trick too! You can run a phone line to any of your demark's in the house and now the Optimum Voice will be available at all your jacks! It's easier to have a cordless like I do though with multiple handsets.

The only negative I can think of is that if power is lost, so is your phone service. That's what cell phones are for!!

I'll be switching before too long as well. This very same service with options costs us over $70 per month now from Verizon.

One of my associates uses the service and is very pleased. I personally have verizons "freedom plan" which is very similar, but am thinking about using both.

Well, I went for it! yes, if electric goes out, so does the phone, but your right I have my cell for that. Caller ID is good, I might just answer the phone then Jim!!!

eric, my Brother has freedom and it's more expensive than this, glad to here some good reviews on it too!

I don't know about this service, but the ad is good . :D

hahha, Spirit - it seems to be really good, I can finally call and have no excuses to family out of NJ and talk as long as I want for the same low price a month!!!! and, to please Jim, I will have caller ID back finally and not have to screen and wait for machine! hehehehe! get's jim a little uptight.

Forum List

Back