Oprah Says Michelle Hates Fat People In New Book

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
ObamaAmateurBook.jpg

Page 143 Oprah Winfrey is quoted in Ed Klein's new book, The Amateur: "Michelle hates fat people and doesn't want me waddling around the White House."

I've been wondering why Oprah, who is one of Obama's biggest supporters, doesn't want to support him like she has in the past.

Now I know.

There all kinds of choice quotes in this book.

In an exclusive preview of The Amateur by Human Events, Obama’s longtime physician reveals the lack of humanity in Obama’s character and carelessness with which he enacted the health care plan. The doctor fears that if the health care plan is the failure he believes it will be, then any health reform will be set back for years to come. This is Dr. David Scheiner, MD, who blasts the president’s health care plan and says that President Obama has an "academic detachment".

Bill Clinton ripped Obama to shreds calling him an amateur.

Putting his personal acts aside, Clinton was a pretty decent president. He at least knew how to get things done, even if he took all of the credit when it wasn't deserved. He was at least pragmatic.

Obama is not Bill Clinton by any stretch. He is in over his head. His and Michelle's true characters are being covered up by the media. They have a lot invested in grooming this image.

One of the things that 60% of the public will say is they like the First Couple, but most say they don't know what they're doing right now. Michelle imagines walking out the front door of the White House and just wants to keep going. (Some would like to help her pack her bags)

For some reason, I don't think you'd ever hear any other First Lady admit that. Some might think that's just being honest. Perhaps. I think it's because they had no idea what they were in for when they applied for the job.

And Oprah says Michelle doesn't want to see her "waddling" around in the White House, never mind the size of her contributions, and her audience shrinkage after she was seen to have gone political; collateral damage IMO.

Just wait, Michelle, has the right body morphology for an enlarged gluteus maximus too.

It's amateur hour at the White House.

Last edited:
that makes michelle obama a bully and a bigot, it's not nice to discriminate against anyone.. isn't that the preacher' in chiefs message this week?

I do so hate turning a page and finding a fat person in my book.

Oprah? If this was not so pathetic I would laugh.

There had to have been a reason why the big fundraiser Oprah was never invited to the white house.

ObamaAmateurBook.jpg

Page 143 Oprah Winfrey is quoted in Ed Klein's new book, The Amateur: "Michelle hates fat people and doesn't want me waddling around the White House."

I've been wondering why Oprah, who is one of Obama's biggest supporters, doesn't want to support him like she has in the past.

Now I know.

There all kinds of choice quotes in this book.

In an exclusive preview of The Amateur by Human Events, Obama’s longtime physician reveals the lack of humanity in Obama’s character and carelessness with which he enacted the health care plan. The doctor fears that if the health care plan is the failure he believes it will be, then any health reform will be set back for years to come. This is Dr. David Scheiner, MD, who blasts the president’s health care plan and says that President Obama has an "academic detachment".

Bill Clinton ripped Obama to shreds calling him an amateur.

Putting his personal acts aside, Clinton was a pretty decent president. He at least knew how to get things done, even if he took all of the credit when it wasn't deserved. He was at least pragmatic.

Obama is not Bill Clinton by any stretch. He is in over his head. His and Michelle's true characters are being covered up by the media. They have a lot invested in grooming this image.

One of the things that 60% of the public will say is they like the First Couple, but most say they don't know what they're doing right now. Michelle imagines walking out the front door of the White House and just wants to keep going. (Some would like to help her pack her bags)

For some reason, I don't think you'd ever hear any other First Lady admit that. Some might think that's just being honest. Perhaps. I think it's because they had no idea what they were in for when they applied for the job.

wow...more obama deranged lunacy from muddy... who'd a thunk it? :dunno: (not linking your nonsense also violates TOS, but whatever).

Klein's books have been dismissed by academics and journalists as "not only psychobabble", but "psychoblarney." An example of the criticism:
The Boston Herald has quoted him calling the late Carolyn Bessette Kennedy "a disturbed, neurotic, unstable young woman"; according to the Buffalo News, Klein's book The Kennedy Curse described Bessette Kennedy "sprawled on the floor in front of a sofa, disheveled and hollow-eyed, snorting cocaine with a gaggle of gay fashionistas." The News book review called The Kennedy Curse "a contrived and stretched effort that seeks legitimacy by surrounding a few interesting scoops with historical and psychological analysis," adding of one Klein passage: "He takes a long and involved analysis of Ireland's Great Famine of the 1840s, links it to the emigration of JFK's great-grandfather to Boston, and applies enough psychobabble to explain everything from President Kennedy's womanizing to William Kennedy Smith's celebrated rape trial in 1991."[2]
He came under fire for his biography of Hillary Clinton titled, The Truth about Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President which was released on June 21, 2005. On the day of its release Sean Hannity interviewed him on the radio. Radio host Al Franken, along with Joe Conason interviewed him on Air America that month as well. During the interview, Franken and Conason exposed inaccuracies in Klein's book, including incorrect names and deliberate omissions from quotes.[3]

Edward Klein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
LOL, wikipedia having a cow over a book that criticizes the Obamas

but you all lap up all the books and moves made about Palin as the truth and nothing but the truth..

cracks me up

Forum List

Back