Oprah interviews Beto In Times Square! Betomania is running wild, brothers!

Beto is a phony Mexican, adopted the persona to get elected in highly Hispanic El Paso.

His record of action is clear. He's an accomplished Drunk Driver who has been arrested for burglary- although he got off due to his connections.

If the Democrats want to nominate him, the Trumpster will schlong him royally.

You think O'Rourke is a Mexican name, do ya. :rolleyes:

O'Higgins is a Chilean name and Fujimori is a Peruvian name, so why can't O'Rourke be Mexican? The key is his Mexican first name "Beto" which gives the impression that Señor O'Rourke should be addressed "Hey ese, wassup holmes" and that the man drives a lowrider and owns a zoot suit

His first name isn't Beto. It was a nickname given to him by his Irish American family, you horse's ass.

Beto is a phony Mexican, adopted the persona to get elected in highly Hispanic El Paso.

His record of action is clear. He's an accomplished Drunk Driver who has been arrested for burglary- although he got off due to his connections.

O'Higgins is a Chilean name and Fujimori is a Peruvian name, so why can't O'Rourke be Mexican? The key is his Mexican first name "Beto" which gives the impression that Señor O'Rourke should be addressed "Hey ese, wassup holmes" and that the man drives a lowrider and owns a zoot suit

My that's a strange hallucinationatory mix of unrelated cultural icons innit.

Never heard of an "O'Higgins" but Fujimori is a Japanese name. This just in, Japanese people are capable of going to Peru, who knew. And I still haven't found out where "Peruvia" is.

In any case the [O'] is Irish for 'son of' just as [Ni] is Irish for 'daughter of'. We Celts are gender-neutral that way. "Beto" is obviously a nickname. Like, what's that son of JFK's assassin's name...... oh yeah "Ted".

Never heard of an "O'Higgins" but Fujimori is a Japanese name. This just in, Japanese people are capable of going to Peru, who knew. And I still haven't found out where "Peruvia" is.

In any case the [O'] is Irish for 'son of' just as [Ni] is Irish for 'daughter of'. We Celts are gender-neutral that way. "Beto" is obviously a nickname. Like, what's that son of JFK's assassin's name...... oh yeah "Ted".

Beto Fujimori was the former President of Peru. Not the Emperor of Japan. Fujimori is a Peruvian name.

Beto Fujimori was the former President of Peru. Not the Emperor of Japan. Fujimori is a Peruvian name.

It was Alberto Fujimori, and his parents were pure Japanese.

And there is no "Peruvia".

But why stop there when you have the Paraguyan name "Strössner". Or the Irish name De Valera. Or the Argentinian "Kirchner".

How 'bout a tune from Lisa Ono. You know, a Brazilian name.

Last edited:

His parents were immigrants from Japan, Fujimori was a native of Peru.

His parents were immigrants from Japan, Fujimori was a native of Peru.

No shit. I just pointed that out.
And the name Fujimori came with them. FROM Japan.

His first name isn't Beto. It was a nickname given to him by his Irish American family, you horse's ass
How "convenient"

Its a load of shit. If "Beto" moved to Boston to run for office there, he'd forget about that "beto" crap, and start calling himself "Mickey" or something. Democrats do that kind of crapola all the time. John Kerry isn't Irish, but he ran in Boston so he shed his real name "Kohen" he got from his Czech ancestors. Mayor Jamael Brown of Youngstown uses his nickname "Tito" to attract the Croat vote which is so important in Ohio. Brown doesn't have a Croatian bone in his body.

And let's not forget: Obama is an American name.

And let's not forget: Obama is an American name.

Actually, "Obama" is a Kenyan name, Barry Soetoro- the boss of Honolulu's Choom Gang- adopted it when he pursued a literary career and wanted to sound sophisticated to us Howlies (that's what native Hawaiians call us)

His first name isn't Beto. It was a nickname given to him by his Irish American family, you horse's ass
How "convenient"

Its a load of shit. If "Beto" moved to Boston to run for office there, he'd forget about that "beto" crap, and start calling himself "Mickey" or something. Democrats do that kind of crapola all the time. John Kerry isn't Irish, but he ran in Boston so he shed his real name "Kohen" he got from his Czech ancestors. Mayor Jamael Brown of Youngstown uses his nickname "Tito" to attract the Croat vote which is so important in Ohio. Brown doesn't have a Croatian bone in his body.

What the fuck are you talking about? John Kerry's father was named Richard John Kerry, an American Foreign Officer of Austrian-Hungarian descent. His mother was part of the wealthy American Forbes family. Nobody EVER claimed he was Irish, and I'm not aware of any connection to a "Kohen". You can't just make shit up out of thin air.

What the fuck are you talking about? John Kerry's father was named Richard John Kerry, an American Foreign Officer of Austrian-Hungarian descent. His mother was part of the wealthy American Forbes family. Nobody EVER claimed he was Irish, and I'm not aware of any connection to a "Kohen". You can't just make shit up out of thin air.
John Kerry: Irish Catholic or Czech Jew?

John Kerry: Irish Catholic or Czech Jew?

What does that have to do with what I responded to? He claimed Kerry shed the name Kohen to run in Boston. His name was never Kohen. His father's name wasn't Kohen. The article you posted even called it inconsequential.

One Far Left, Racist, Sexist KOOK interviewing another. Wow, just wos.

"Betomania" today..............

74452882_10159136169734202_1730592183557292032_n.jpg

He's like the song you discovered and couldn't get enough of until you heard enough and got sick of the damned tune
and never wanted to hear it again.

Forum List

Back