Oprah Claims She Can be a God.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Recently on her show, Oprah announced that "..that one of the biggest mistakes humans make is to believe that there is only one way. Actually, there are many diverse paths leading to what you call God." It was a devastating statement for any Christian to hear, because we know that there is only one way and when someone strays from the one true path, they are truly lost. "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6. Why pursue God on the narrow way when we can all BE gods? As Oprah said,

The End Time: Oprah gives up talk show, will produce S&M kink-fest

It is you Christians who have lost your way and your Jesus!

To presume to know God, if there is one or only one, is outrageous in my opinion.

Everyone makes their best guess and Jesus was no different than any of the other god men of the times, they were all born of virgins and came back to life after a tragic death!

The only difference is that Christianity was state sponsored! and then enforced with violence and death for those who did not take up the cross and follow! It is the way all good religions are spread!

Last edited:
How sad.

False teachers have always paid a heavy price, and usually take a few with them on their way out. I hope this doesn't become the case with Ms. Winfrey.

Oprah is into that new age religion crapola. I have known for awhile that she is not a Christian... Can't say a statement like this coming from her surprises me in the least.

Recently on her show, Oprah announced that "..that one of the biggest mistakes humans make is to believe that there is only one way. Actually, there are many diverse paths leading to what you call God." It was a devastating statement for any Christian to hear, because we know that there is only one way and when someone strays from the one true path, they are truly lost. "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6. Why pursue God on the narrow way when we can all BE gods? As Oprah said,

Do you have any evidence that she actually said any of that stuff? Cause honestly, there is something about the sight I'm not exactly believing.

Oh and If she claimed she can be a God, why didn't you quote that one?

Finally, since Jesus said those who recieve the word are gods, how can you say she can't become a god?

Do you have any evidence that she actually said any of that stuff? Cause honestly, there is something about the sight I'm not exactly believing.

Oh and If she claimed she can be a God, why didn't you quote that one?

Finally, since Jesus said those who recieve the word are gods, how can you say she can't become a god?

My Wise Generation: Oprah's New Age Religion Contradicts Christianity

I'm not asking for links about Oprah's religion and why it disagrees with Christianity. I'm asking you to support your claim that she is claiming she can be a god.

Which is rather ironic, because that doesn't disagree with Christianity.

There is one positive aspect to all of this: Given that Larry Ellison is into skinny Asian chicks, there is no chance of him breeding with Oprah and spawning a new race of gods.

I'm not asking for links about Oprah's religion and why it disagrees with Christianity. I'm asking you to support your claim that she is claiming she can be a god.

Which is rather ironic, because that doesn't disagree with Christianity.

Are you thinking of giving up the church of Joe for the church of Oprah? Both are very similar.

See, this is why all you idiot Christians are gonna be screwed...........you believe a very fucked up thing.

First off.........Yeshua (Jesus) was Jewish. Now........before He arrived on Earth, did all the people who were born before Him end up in Hell? If so, why would a loving God do that?

Then.......there's the quote "the Father and I are One". What does that mean? It means that Yesha was talking in Jewish theology again, as in the Torah it states that God carves off a small piece of Himself and places it in the embryo created by our parents. Supposed to happen at the 40 day mark, which interestingly is also about the same time that scientists have stated the embryo develops a nervous system, which is powered, you guessed it, by electricity.

Incidentally, the first name God used in the Bible was "Elokim" which means "God of Many Powers".

Yeshua was telling them Judaic theology.

Then.........there's that other quote "the Kingdom of Heaven is within". If you paid attention to the previous part, you'll understand that. Christians like to say your heart is where God lives.

And finally, there's the miracle on the Sea of Galilee. It's not so much that Yeshua was out walking on the water just to show off, He was actually trying to teach His disciples that they can do the same thing, but only 1 of them actually wanted to try it, and when he let go of His hand, the disciple fell in the water.

Yeshua was trying to teach us that we can all do that, if we pay attention to what is going on around us like Abraham did.

And then, there's what the Buddha taught. He was trying to teach people that they could also become like deities via meditation and right practice and living.

Nope...........sorry..........there is more than one religion that is right.

Correction, you don't KNOW, you just THINK YOU KNOW. Nobody knows

Oprah is into that new age religion crapola. I have known for awhile that she is not a Christian... Can't say a statement like this coming from her surprises me in the least.

as opposed to the old fashioned, full of shit religious crapola?

See, this is why all you idiot Christians are gonna be screwed...........you believe a very fucked up thing.

First off.........Yeshua (Jesus) was Jewish. Now........before He arrived on Earth, did all the people who were born before Him end up in Hell? If so, why would a loving God do that?

Then.......there's the quote "the Father and I are One". What does that mean? It means that Yesha was talking in Jewish theology again, as in the Torah it states that God carves off a small piece of Himself and places it in the embryo created by our parents. Supposed to happen at the 40 day mark, which interestingly is also about the same time that scientists have stated the embryo develops a nervous system, which is powered, you guessed it, by electricity.

Incidentally, the first name God used in the Bible was "Elokim" which means "God of Many Powers".

Yeshua was telling them Judaic theology.

Then.........there's that other quote "the Kingdom of Heaven is within". If you paid attention to the previous part, you'll understand that. Christians like to say your heart is where God lives.

And finally, there's the miracle on the Sea of Galilee. It's not so much that Yeshua was out walking on the water just to show off, He was actually trying to teach His disciples that they can do the same thing, but only 1 of them actually wanted to try it, and when he let go of His hand, the disciple fell in the water.

Yeshua was trying to teach us that we can all do that, if we pay attention to what is going on around us like Abraham did.

And then, there's what the Buddha taught. He was trying to teach people that they could also become like deities via meditation and right practice and living.

Nope...........sorry..........there is more than one religion that is right.

Lets not leave out the Asians, all the north american indians, aboriginals, etc that never got the word of god.

Well, interestingly enough Dr. Gregg, the Aboriginals and the Native Americans didn't need it.

They already had their "book". It was nature and the world because they refer to God as "Great Spirit" and Gaia as Mother Earth.

They didn't need to meet Yeshua, as God had already had it taken care of.

Forum List

Back