Oprah #1, Glenn beck #2 in America's Favorite TV Personality.

do Republicans who drive Corvettes share the same shortcoming that you contend exists?

43124136.jpg

Conservatives Maintain Edge as Top Ideological Group - Corvette Forum

oh man your're so worried what other people think about what you drive........you must be driving some Yippie car that the ladies pat you on the back for!

Do you know the difference between a porcuppine and a BMW?

The porcuppine has it's pricks on the outside.

btw I drive a 1 ton customized van.
I drove a Subaru Wagon for 20 years before that.

I also have an old farm truck. a 65 Ranchero(restoring), a couple of tractors, and an old Harley which I need to give away or sell since I will never ride it again...

Last edited:
'I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today.''
—Glenn Beck, on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, 'The Glenn Beck Program,' Oct. 22, 2007

'I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today.''
—Glenn Beck, on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, 'The Glenn Beck Program,' Oct. 22, 2007

Quoting Beck out of context is nothing new. I like the way Beck pisses off the liberals and stupid ass Canadians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwb2vhygw4U]YouTube - Glenn Beck[/ame]

Quoting Beck out of context is nothing new. I like the way Beck pisses off the liberals and stupid ass Canadians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwb2vhygw4U]YouTube - Glenn Beck[/ame]
meh, what he said was still pretty fucking bad
but jay is just another dipshit on a message board

oh man your're so worried what other people think about what you drive........you must be driving some Yippie car that the ladies pat you on the back for!

You're a AGW believer and you drive a Vette you turncoat faggot ? .....

Forum List

Back