Opps - Cain's Accuser - Kraushaar a multiple offender!!!

Kraushaar told the AP she considered her employment complaint "relatively minor" and she later dropped it.

I guess you missed this part of the story.

It is possible for more than one incident to happen to one person during a lifetime.

She lobbied the complaint in her next job made OUTRAGEOUS demands including a promotion. They told her it was baseless and no. She then dropped it! She also included in her complaint a meaningless joke comparing women to computers! Special procedures needed to be made with dealing with thin skined Kraushaar. I guarantee if they fired her like they should have, then she would have seeked a sexual harassment complaint for the computer joke!

Very interesting how Ravi, how called Cain a monster this mourning, keeps her big butt out of this one.

I wonder if the adrenaline levels of the wild-eyed, prurient droolers are decreasing any.

I wonder how many of these Liberal fuckers were ready to jump off a building following Cain's public aquittal of all of these stupid, pathetic, baseless allegations against him.

Another one's on welfare, and another one works for Obama.

Such credible, honest people these are... LOL!!

In 2004, Cain knew they were out there. And he's still letting all these people whom you consider mockable get away with derailing his campaign.

In other words, he wasn't ready for primetime.

At this point it doesn't matter whether they're telling the truth or not. They exposed Cain as not being ready for the presidency. Deflecting about that is just prolonging the amount of time Cain is in the news and Obama is sitting in the Oval Office giggling about how much stuff he's getting away with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if the adrenaline levels of the wild-eyed, prurient droolers are decreasing any.

I wonder how many of these Liberal fuckers were ready to jump off a building following Cain's public aquittal of all of these stupid, pathetic, baseless allegations against him.

It does not matter if he is acquitted.

He knew about this in 2004. He knew about this 10 days before Politico broke the story. And STILL he has mangled this.

He is not ready for prime time.

It just doesn't matter whether the accusations are true or not, not politically. This was a test of Cain's readiness and he bombed it.

where is the PROOF of the claims Fox makes about the nature of the complaint?

In 2004, Cain knew they were out there. And he's still letting all these people whom you consider mockable get away with derailing his campaign.

At this point it doesn't matter whether they're telling the truth or not. They exposed Cain as not being ready for the presidency. Deflecting about that is just prolonging the amount of time Cain is in the news and Obama is sitting in the Oval Office giggling about how much stuff he's getting away with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

So?

Everybody flubs.

Cain has shot himself in the foot with a freakin' semi-automatic rifle.

Now that the left is seeing the latest accurers, Sharron, is a highly uncreditable source about to declare BK for a 3rd time. They jumped on the Kraushaar is reliable. Yet in her next job she cried wolf again! She said wow I won big by making up things last time, let's do it again!

For this allegation, that now she convenient doesn't remember, she demanded THOUSANDS of DOLLARS, a promotion and a fellowship to Harvard!

The women knows lobbying allegation at people with big pockets gets you free things!

Cain Accuser Filed Complaint In Next Job | Fox News

woman who settled a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain in 1999 complained three years later at her next job about unfair treatment, saying she should be allowed to work from home after a serious car accident and accusing a manager of circulating a sexually charged email, The Associated Press has learned.

Karen Kraushaar, 55, filed the complaint while working as a spokeswoman at the Immigration and Naturalization Service in the Justice Department in late 2002 or early 2003, with the assistance of her lawyer, Joel Bennett, who also handled her earlier sexual harassment complaint against Cain in 1999.

To settle the complaint at the immigration service, [B]Kraushaar initially demanded thousands of dollars in payment,[/B] a reinstatement of leave she used after the accident earlier in 2002, [B]promotion on the federal pay scale and a one-year fellowship to Harvard's Kennedy School of Government[/B], according to a former supervisor familiar with the complaint. The promotion itself would have increased her annual salary between $12,000 and $16,000, according to salary tables in 2002 from the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.

Kraushaar told the AP she considered her employment complaint "relatively minor" and she later dropped it.

"The concern was that there may have been discrimination on the job and that I was being treated unfairly," Kraushaar said.

Kraushaar said Tuesday she did not remember details about the complaint and did not remember asking for a payment, a promotion or a Harvard fellowship

I feel we will be having some Dan Rather moments in the near future.

Yeah, you're right, he should hired a few Vinny Gumba's and had them offed.

:lol:

He knew about this in 2004. He knew about this 10 days before Politico broke the story. And STILL he has mangled this.

It just doesn't matter whether the accusations are true or not, not politically. This was a test of Cain's readiness and he bombed it.

President Elect Cain knew about what in 2004?
Heresay?
You have evidence - bring it.

Short of that, STFU please.

so, if a woman is raped more than once, then the rapist should be considered innocent?
Who was fucking raped?

What a completely asinine comment. Some folks actually ARE raped and they would have traded that experience for this shit, you misogynist pig.

President Elect Cain knew about what in 2004?
Heresay?
You have evidence - bring it.

Short of that, STFU please.

You haven't even been paying attention to what the guy you're excusing has been saying?

I guess that's one way to be able to keep defending him with a straight face.

Excuse me, Cain admitted to knowing about it in 2003. Maybe he had already forgotten it by 2004. Hard to tell anymore.

From Forbes:

“I told my wife about this in 1999 and I’ve got nothing to hide,” Cain told me Wednesday. “When I sat down with my general campaign consultant Curt Anderson in a private room in our campaign offices in 2003 we discussed opposition research on me. It was a typical campaign conversation. I told him that there was only one case, one set of charges, one woman while I was at the National Restaurant Association. Those charges were baseless, but I thought he needed to know about them. I don’t recall anyone else being in the room when I told him.”

Curt Anderson phoned me to say “I never heard about this story until I read about it in Politico. I have nothing but good things to say about Herman Cain. I’m not going to bad-mouth Herman Cain to anyone, on or off the record. I think he is a guy of great leadership and integrity.”

Cain Says Perry Camp Behind Sex Harassment Leak - Forbes

I agree Cain handled it poorly. However, there is really no easy or good way for a Republican (or any party candidate) to handle should situations, since the media goes after it relentlessly. In this case it was even harder for Cain to address it. First, the Politico article was dishonest journalism. Citing anonymous sources, secret document, no details, no facts, put spin on everything, left out the fact that NRA rejected the claims and the accusers received servance pay not a settlement. I truly believe if they stated the details of the claim, people would have dismissed it weeks ago as an over-sensitive allegation!

There is no good way to handle these allegations when you are in the political eye and especially when your a Republican!

I agree Cain handled it poorly. However, there is really no easy or good way for a Republican (or any party candidate) to handle should situations, since the media goes after it relentlessly. In this case it was even harder for Cain to address it. First, the Politico article was dishonest journalism. Citing anonymous sources, secret document, no details, no facts, put spin on everything, left out the fact that NRA rejected the claims and the accusers received servance pay not a settlement. I truly believe if they stated the details of the claim, people would have dismissed it weeks ago as an over-sensitive allegation!

There is no good way to handle these allegations when you are in the political eye and especially when your a Republican!

There might not be a good way. But there are some really really really bad ways.

Including (A) acting like it was totally news to you, and (B) making accusations about leakers where you have no proof, including some which were easily proven false.

Cain and his campaign picked the really really bad ways.

And Cain is responsible for the people he picks to run his campaign.

When Bachmann was out there embarrassing herself by talking about the shot heard round the world in New Hampshire, that's when I knew that she not only didn't know some basic history and didn't know to check herself on google but also didn't pick good campaign staff since they let her go out and make that gaffe in prepared remarks.

That's approximately when I wrote Bachmann off as a credible candidate. It was probably earlier but I was still trying my hardest to be open-minded up until that point.

And the way Cain and his staff have handled this situation counts him out as a credible candidate. I already had problems with his 9-9-9 plan since I didn't think he could pass it and I wasn't happy with a candidate focusing so much energy on something which was a nonstarter. Maybe if I felt passionately about his platform, I would be fighting harder for him. But I don't see it. He has messed up in a big way.

Forum List

Back