Oppression of jews in the entire Muslim World

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
http://www.jimena-justice.org/faq/faq.htm#3

Q. Was there any coordination between Arab governments in the expulsions of the Middle Eastern and North African Jews?

A.Yes. The New York Times reported on May 16, 1948 on a series of measures taken by the Arab League to marginalize and persecute the Jewish residents of Arab League member states. The Times article reported on a

"text of a law drafted by the Political Committee of the Arab League which was intended to govern the legal status of Jewish residents of Arab League countries. It provides that beginning on an unspecified date all Jews except citizens of non-Arab states, would be considered 'members of the Jewish minority state of Palestine.' Their bank accounts would be frozen and used to finance resistance to 'Zionist ambitions in Palestine.' Jews believed to be active Zionists would be interned and their assets confiscated."

• Banned
Al-Hussayni asked Adolf Hitler, the Nazi Führer (leader), to apply the same methods against the Jews of the Middle East then being directed against Europe’s Jews.* al-Hussayni drafted a political declaration, which he presented to the Axis allies of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy, in the hope they would adopt it.* In paragraph 7 he would have Germany and Italy *

recognize the rights of Palestine and other Arab countries (to) resolve the problem of the Jewish elements in Palestine and the other Arab countries in the same way as the problem was resolved in the Axis Countries.

ffffffffffff

Glad to hear the voice of reason. It blows my mind that a man (Arafat) who is distantly related to the Mufti of Jerusalem during WW2, Al-Hussayni, and who never once moved an inch from the terror that Al-Hussayni initiated, was given a Nobel peace prize. If Alfred Nobel saw what Arafat was using TNT for, he would be rolling in his grave. It is the definition of irony and the main reason for my disillusionment with the Nobel committee ... it's a kangaroo political association bereft of standards. This is a guy who, even upon his death, has a hard time getting a truthfully nice euligy. Shame on the international community for trying to elevate this man from the scum sucking bastard that he was and his legacy is. He hurt Israel, but his own peole 100 times more. He has ensured that no Israeli will take a Palestinian offer seriously until a lot of work on the Palestinian side of the wall is completed. His name should be abu-wall for he is the #1 reson for it's construction. He has once again left his people in the dust of modern nations sucking on their dream pipes.

And yes, I am curious why the world does not focus on the attrocities and inhumanities perpetrated against non-Moslems in the Arab world. I'm guessing that it's easier to deal with 6 million Jews than 600 million back asswards Arabs ranting and blowing crap up. Pretty sad really .. all this appeasment.

Forum List

Back