Oppressed Majority fights back - two people show up for straight pride

Only two people went to Dallas Straight Pride – not even the organiser turned up

Two white men were the only attendees of Dallas Straight Pride yesterday, with not even the organiser of the event turning up.

Dallas Straight Pride was announced earlier this month by the same group, Super Happy Fun America, who organised the Boston Straight Pride parade.

Super Happy Fun America has links to far-right organisations and anti-Semitic hate groups.

In Dallas yesterday (November 16), just two people showed up for Straight Pride – an event set up, organisers claim, to represent the “oppressed majority” of heterosexual people.

Thats a poor show Dallas. How can you hope to reverse the tide of sodomy with such a disappointing turn out ?

Hope you had a great time guys.
We do not need to march to feel normal....because we are not sick to begin with...
Pride marches I have been to have a high percentage of "straight folk" on them. Pretty much because they are great fun and life-affirming.I've never been invited to a straight pride parade and I doubt that I would attend if I had been, The organisers of these events do not seem to be nice people.

I don't go to parades, but I do wear this t shirt around...
20200625_161501.jpg

Only two people went to Dallas Straight Pride – not even the organiser turned up

Two white men were the only attendees of Dallas Straight Pride yesterday, with not even the organiser of the event turning up.

Dallas Straight Pride was announced earlier this month by the same group, Super Happy Fun America, who organised the Boston Straight Pride parade.

Super Happy Fun America has links to far-right organisations and anti-Semitic hate groups.

In Dallas yesterday (November 16), just two people showed up for Straight Pride – an event set up, organisers claim, to represent the “oppressed majority” of heterosexual people.

Thats a poor show Dallas. How can you hope to reverse the tide of sodomy with such a disappointing turn out ?

1. You are not credible when you call some one far right.

2. This shows how completely flawed, is the one attempt you people have made to support your hysterical lie of rising white supremacy, by counting a rise in "Groups". A "group" can be declared, and registered and documented, and yet, really be nothing but a shell. Or two guys. And those two guys, could very well be members of 5 or 6 other "Groups" that really are nothing more than mailing lists, and inactive ones at that.
Maybe if they had announced it earlier a few more sad cases might have shown up. Maybe get into double figures?

I would have to investigate why the move got such a low turnout. Perhaps it was always primarily just to use the announcement to troll you lefties.

Perhaps, there were failings on the part of the organizers.

Perhaps, the vast majority of straight people, are busy, working and having lives, and don't have time to go to a parade.

But my point about how this shows how stupid and dishonest the counting of "groups" stands.

It is too easy today, with the internet, to gin up a "group" that is nothing more than a few signatures, with no real actual organization behind it.
Perhaps it is because straight people have never been oppressed ever.
My Ancestors are from Scotland you limey idiot.

Jesus, nobody cares who you fuck in the ass. Get over it.

See, the thing to keep in mind is that we straight folk don't feel the need to go to rallies and parades to proclaim our straightness. We don't identify ourselves by our straightness. We have so much more to offer.

Apparently, though, a good number of homosexuals feel the need to parade down Main Street in their mom's underwear and come-fuck-me pumps.

We have no need to let people know we're straight. Why do gays have an unwavering need to tell us they're gay?

I’m not sure about you but I don’t need to go to moronic parades to be proud of my sexuality. I’m not sure why insecure people need them to feel they are accepted. Could you explain it?

I’m not sure about you but I don’t need to go to moronic parades to be proud of my sexuality. I’m not sure why insecure people need them to feel they are accepted. Could you explain it?
Well I am loathe to speak for my brothers and sisters in the LGBT community.

But my observation is that there is a group of people who have been denied legal rights. Denied freedom of association and pretty much treated like shit by society. They are celebrating the rolling back of these injustices and the chance to just walk down the street and not be arrested.

But thats just my take. I am sure that I have missed the point.

But my observation is that there is a group of people who have been denied legal rights. Denied freedom of association and pretty much treated like shit by society. They are celebrating the rolling back of these injustices and the chance to just walk down the street and not be arrested.

It seems they have all the rights and freedoms everyone else enjoys. Who are they not free to associate with? What freedoms are they missing? What does a parade do?

It seems they have all the rights and freedoms everyone else enjoys. Who are they not free to associate with? What freedoms are they missing? What does a parade do?
A parade is a celebration. Now they can get married, not get arrested and stuff. Its a big deal.

That's because straight people don't care what other people think. They want to be seen as just people to others, it's the gays, lesbos and so that are worried about everyone knowing they are gay or a lesbo.

Lgbtqrsuaw+++----- or whatever they are people are obsessed with forcing their sexuality on others. They make others think are ridiculous because that's how they act. They scream "I'm a homo you need to stop treating me like one girlfriend uh huh oh yeah bitches I am a gay fag and you will respect me!". Well maybe would treat you more fairly, with more respect and so on if you just acted like a person instead of pushing your stereotype on people, demanding special attention and acting like a pronoun instead of acting like a person.

Straight people don't give a shit what others think because they just want to live their lives and just be people.

A parade is a celebration. Now they can get married, not get arrested and stuff. Its a big deal.
Yeah, they have been able to get married for several years. Not seeing why a parade is needed. Who weren’t they allowed to associate with? I didn’t think the government interfered with people associating with other people, you have different information? Gays haven’t been arrested for decades and what do you mean by “and stuff”?

Yeah, they have been able to get married for several years. Not seeing why a parade is needed. Who weren’t they allowed to associate with? I didn’t think the government interfered with people associating with other people, you have different information? Gays haven’t been arrested for decades and what do you mean by “and stuff”?
Its over a century since the war finished.We still have a service of remembrance every year.
What you are saying is that you dont like it and therefore it shouldnt happen. You are just a standard bigot. I doubt you are open to change and I cant be arsed discussing things with you. Just stew in your own hate, you are a sick man.

Its over a century since the war finished.We still have a service of remembrance every year.
What you are saying is that you dont like it and therefore it shouldnt happen. You are just a standard bigot. I doubt you are open to change and I cant be arsed discussing things with you. Just stew in your own hate, you are a sick man.

I never said the parade shouldn't be held. You made some points and I am asking follow up questions. How is that bigotry? I will tell you this, your attitude that I can't or won't change is called ironically, bigotry.

I don't care whether a person has a parade or not, I won't go a straight parade anymore than I'd go to a gay parade. If gays want to marry I have no issue with that, it is a choice.

Now, back to your claims, who are gays not allowed to associate with? And what is the "and stuff" you mentioned? Just curious as to the claims YOU made.

BTW, I hope you can overcome your bigotry and hate.

I never said the parade shouldn't be held. You made some points and I am asking follow up questions. How is that bigotry? I will tell you this, your attitude that I can't or won't change is called ironically, bigotry.

I don't care whether a person has a parade or not, I won't go a straight parade anymore than I'd go to a gay parade. If gays want to marry I have no issue with that, it is a choice.

Now, back to your claims, who are gays not allowed to associate with? And what is the "and stuff" you mentioned? Just curious as to the claims YOU made.

Well you describe the parade as moronic and feign to not understand why it is being held.
You go on to describe the participants as insecure. I am pretty sure what your motivation is in this. Why is the parade moronic and why are the participants insecure ?

Well you describe the parade as moronic and feign to not understand why it is being held.
You go on to describe the participants as insecure. I am pretty sure what your motivation is in this. Why is the parade moronic and why are the participants insecure ?
I said "I don’t need to go to moronic parades to be proud of my sexuality." I didn't say gay or straight, I think the idea of a straight parade is moronic just as a gay parade is. You want to do them, I'm good with that but you will never see me at either. Now, before I answer anymore of your questions, why don't you answer the ones I keep posing?

In 2021, a lot of people are afraid to admit they are Normative. I think that's the real point.

Straight people have contributed a lot to world history, culture and technology and should be recognized for their admirable hesitancy to taking it in the caboose.

Forum List

Back