name them please

Start at the top ..

All from the left ..

"Uncle Tom" Obama
Daily Kos: "Uncle Tom" Obama

Nader refers to Obama as "Uncle Tom"
Nader refers to Obama as "Uncle Tom" - War Room - Salon.com

Uncle Tom Obama: "I will not hesitate to use force to protect Israel"
Uncle Tom Obama: "I will not hesitate to use force to protect Israel" | Wake Up From Your Slumber

There are VOLUMES of dissent from the left characterizing Obama as an uncle tom.
thats not "some" thats ONE

I'm betting that you're a real smart guy .. and I bet Goggle comes with your computer .. and I bet you're probably smart enough to figure out that if many African-Americans and others on the left are calling Obama an uncle tom.. which I provided and you obviously didn't know .. then the chances are pretty good that they've done the same to others in the Democratic Party. I'm real sure you can figure that out .. and if you can't, there is google.

The point .. the ignorance that only black conservatives .. or that all black conservatives are called uncle toms comes only from the ignorance of the speaker.

Last edited:
Start at the top ..

All from the left ..

"Uncle Tom" Obama
Daily Kos: "Uncle Tom" Obama

Nader refers to Obama as "Uncle Tom"
Nader refers to Obama as "Uncle Tom" - War Room - Salon.com

Uncle Tom Obama: "I will not hesitate to use force to protect Israel"
Uncle Tom Obama: "I will not hesitate to use force to protect Israel" | Wake Up From Your Slumber

There are VOLUMES of dissent from the left characterizing Obama as an uncle tom.

I'm betting that you're a real smart guy .. and I bet Goggle comes with your computer .. and I bet you're probably smart enough to figure out that if many African-Americans and others on the left are calling Obama an uncle tom.. which I provided and you obviously didn't know .. then the chances are pretty good that they've done the same to others in the Democratic Party. I'm real sure you can figure that out .. and if you can't, there is google.

The point .. the ignorance that only black conservatives .. or that all black conservatives are called uncle toms comes only from the ignorance of the speaker.
no, google doesnt "come with my computer"
it is a web app that one can access from any computer

but i suspect you actually knew that but just worded it poorly
i dont use google as i think its a PoS
but please do point out some more liberal black democrats that are being called "uncle toms"

That's true.

Anyone that's going to be a conservative is either going to have to learn to be self-reliant or get help from thier neighbors, and not the government.

How's the War on Poverty going? You guys win yet? doesn't look like it b/c there are still some free thinking minorities in America. But you keep it up, and I'm sure you will have all of them in the chains of welfare some day.

Oh bullshit you silly racist fool.

I'll compare my resume, education, experience, and self-reliance to yours and anyone else's. There ain't shit special about you.

Here's the good news ... you're shrinking. Time is not on your side.

Republicans are almost entirely dependent on white skin .. and this nation is getting darker.

:lol:

Are you implying that black people want rulers? The people you are accusing of being "white skin" are the people telling the government to get off our backs and give us "more" freedom. The dems are all about "ruling" (because you or any other "subject" is not smart enough to make their own life decisions). Are you suggesting that all blacks want to be someone's "subject"? Are you suggesting the only people that want "freedom" are "white skins"?

Either you have a serious lack of reading comprehension or you just needed to get out that "black people need rulers" bullshit. There is nothing in anything I've said that even remotely implies that.

What "freedom" are you talking about? Freedom from taxes? Fuck that. Taxes are a necessary function of government. Talk about looking for a free ride.

The notion that democrats are all about "ruling" is mindlessly stupid. Hardly bears debate .. and I question if anyone who would say such stupid shit is even capable of intellectual debate. I don't do bumper-sticker logic. No reason to debate a bumper-sticker.

Given that the over-whelming users of illegal drugs in America are white people .. BY FAR .. studied, documented, and proven .. are you for ending the war on black people commonly known as the war on drugs?

Are you for ending the racism in the criminal injustice system?

Are you for ending America's war machine where we mass-murder innocent people for fun and profit?

Are you for equal opportunity for gays, women, and minorities? Are you aware that the biggest winner of affirmative action has been white women .. BY FAR?

If these are not things you are for .. then we don't have the same perception of "freedom?"

Do you think there was more "freedom"in 1950 than there is today?

If you do, please don't talk to me about freedom.

but please do point out some more liberal black democrats that are being called "uncle toms"

No .. I knew that and added the sarcasm that comes with it.

No disrespect intended brother as I think you are one of the more civil and intelligent posters I've encountered from the right .. but the research might open your eyes in ways that I cannot unless you discover it for yourself.

S.C. Democrats acting like 'Uncle Tom,' black lawmaker says
S.C. Democrats acting like ‘Uncle Tom,’ black lawmaker says – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Anything else you should discover for yourself .. lots of examples.

Can you now say that black republicans are not the only ones who get called uncle toms?

Of course you can .. and that's the point.

Last edited:

No disrespect intended brother as I think you are one of the more civil and intelligent posters I've encountered from the right .. but the research might open your eyes in ways that I cannot unless you discover it for yourself.

S.C. Democrats acting like ‘Uncle Tom,’ black lawmaker says – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Can you now say that black republicans are not the only ones who get called uncle toms?

well, at least that one its coming from a black man

Most of us had no problem when Nader said it .. but your point is well-taken.

the point is, if you bring up a conservative black, most of the time they are called "uncle tom" and that has been going on for YEARS, your examples are recent

the point is, if you bring up a conservative black, most of the time they are called "uncle tom" and that has been going on for YEARS, your examples are recent

There was and often is very good reason to call them toms.

I know you aren't black so there is a dynamic that you may not be aware of. Not your fault.

Often black conservatives turn their backs their own people and their own ethnicity for the "gain" of being accepted by whites. They almost have to to be accepted by the right. America has a long tradition of such cowardice .. inevitable in a society of oppression.

Jews had their own "uncle toms" during the oppression of Hitler.

How many black conservatives do you see that have anything ethnic/black about them?

How many even acknowledge that racism exists?

Colin Powell did .. he's not a tom, just a lying scumbag warmonger that will do anything for promotion .. beginning with MyLai.

JC Watts did .. why he's not often called a tom and is still respected among his own people.

I'll be surprised if Steele stays. I think he was a major fail.

His caricature of being "black" --I'm thinking of the references to fried chicken in a forced dialect, trying to force lingo--were just so absurd that it was more like mockery, absurd to the point where he'd get his ass beat for that shit if he was on the street.

To the day I die I'll believe the main reason he was put in that position of power was because the GOP wanted their own version of Obama.
It was obvious. I wonder how many CON$ would admit that. None here seem to be.

Opposition continues to mount against Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steele, and it has actually intensified since the Chair announced his bid for re-election only a week ago. As the race for Chair fast approaches the RNC Winter meeting, accusations of playing the race card and racism itself abound on both sides of the aisle. The GOP seems both anxious and angry that Steele is hinting at using his Blackness as an issue during the race, a move that could very well hurt the RNC heading into 2012 by hampering its ability to attract growing minority demographics.

In other words the use of racism is rumor at best. Rumor that the left started and is spreading.

Steele should be out b/c he sucked as a leader of the RNC. But if he loses you and the left will say it was b/c he's black.

Fucking people make me sick.
Why didn't it make you effing sick when the CON$ trotted out a black man JUST to counter the Dems election of Barack Obama?

And we got a brilliant man who taught Constitutional Law for 10 years at the University Level among other achievements.

you have a weird idea of what "brilliant" is.

Right wingers live in the "Bizarro World". They believe Sarah Palin is "brilliant" and Obama is "dumb".

Republican society is ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!".

Bizarro World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!
49izadw.gif

Of course it is .. too bad they ignored their own "Obama" in JC Watts.

That's an insult to JC.

Just sayin'.

Oh sure .. JC never wanted to be anything but an oddity .. never aspired for higher office.

I think it more likely that you would be an insult to Watts.

J.C. Watts: Don't count my vote for McCain
Former Republican congressional leader blasts party

WASHINGTON – J.C. Watts, who has been mentioned as a possible Republican vice presidential candidate, is not even certain he will vote for John McCain this year.

He's also very unhappy with the Republican Party.

The thought that the former member of the Republican congressional leadership might actually consider voting for Barack Obama came up over the weekend when the Associated Press reported just that in a story pointing out conservative pundit Armstrong Williams and former Secretary of State Colin Powell were thinking about it – and had good things to say about the Democratic nominee.

Is Watts serious about Obama?

"Well, no, I didn't say that," he told Sean Hannity on his national radio show today. "What I said in the article was that I was a free agent. No one should assume that J.C. Watts should vote one way."

Watts, a former Southern Baptist associate pastor, blasted the Republican Party for taking both blacks for granted and evangelical Christians.

He also said he was disappointed at the way the Republican Party leadership and John McCain's campaign include not a single black American.

more at link
J.C. Watts: Don't count my vote for McCain

... just sayin'
serie_kapow.jpg

The Republitards take the House gain seats in the Senate and Steele is a failure? No way, they've just grown tired of having a token Negro be the face of the party amongst an undistinguished bunch of TeaBaggers.

Well, I caught you in a lie or making shit up in this thread once already.

so I will ask you to prove your bullshit accusation, even though I know you can't.

typical lefty shit

Steele was our token black guy. when he started doing good, he was an Uncle Tom race traitor, when he gaffed you pounced. But NOW he's a poor mistreated brother?

You people make me want to vomit. take in everything Steele did, weigh the pros and cons, and he's out. Conservative reps don't want him around, black people hate him, thank the media for that, and people close to him don't want him or his team around.

Steele was made the chair of the RNC to be a token Negro with not much of anything expected of him and he accepted for his own egotistical reasons and pride and when the Republitards took the House and gained seats in the Senate he became no more useful. Its a price he paid and understood given the tokenism history of political parties. When he spoke his mind rightfully against Limbaugh and called him on his racism and stupidity Republitards scolded him and when Steele apologized to Limbaugh I lost all respect and why? He was more concerned about keeping his "privileged" position in the Republican Party and backed down from a racist bigot like Limbaugh, thats what Uncle Toms do, accommodate and placate whites for selfish reasons beneficial to themselves.
NAILED IT!!!
YouHitTheNailOnTheHead.jpg

The old 'racist bigot' shit is getting old, Charlie. Accusing everyone you disagree with of being a 'racist' just makes a mockery of racism. It's pathetic, cheap and nonsense.

CG kill it, I'm not in the mood to play, Limbaugh is a race baiting bigot.

Limbaugh is an idiot. Nothing more.
No dumbdumb, he's a RACIST idiot. If its just one, its racist.

Well, to his credit, Mike Steele was clean and articulate
Fo' shizzle mah nizzle!
Michael_Steele_Muppet.jpg

The Republitards wanted their glorified Negro equivalent and though Steele happily obliged to feel proud of being the "first" Black RNC chairman, but what they got was an egotistical maniac who wasn't enough of a black body with a white head. Naturally, whenever things don't go right who else were they going to blame? he should have learned from Colin Powell.

What we got was a polished well spoken highly educated black gentlemen. I might add the Republican party has several of those types of individuals all of whom you denigrate you racist peice of shit.
It's not racism if the target is a conservative.

Or so white liberals keep telling me.

Steele was made the chair of the RNC to be a token Negro with not much of anything expected of him and he accepted for his own egotistical reasons and pride and when the Republitards took the House and gained seats in the Senate he became no more useful. Its a price he paid and understood given the tokenism history of political parties. When he spoke his mind rightfully against Limbaugh and called him on his racism and stupidity Republitards scolded him and when Steele apologized to Limbaugh I lost all respect and why? He was more concerned about keeping his "privileged" position in the Republican Party and backed down from a racist bigot like Limbaugh, thats what Uncle Toms do, accommodate and placate whites for selfish reasons beneficial to themselves.

The old 'racist bigot' shit is getting old, Charlie. Accusing everyone you disagree with of being a 'racist' just makes a mockery of racism. It's pathetic, cheap and nonsense.

CG kill it, I'm not in the mood to play, Limbaugh is a race baiting bigot.

So are you.

That's true.

Anyone that's going to be a conservative is either going to have to learn to be self-reliant or get help from thier neighbors, and not the government.

How's the War on Poverty going? You guys win yet? doesn't look like it b/c there are still some free thinking minorities in America. But you keep it up, and I'm sure you will have all of them in the chains of welfare some day.

I'll compare my resume, education, experience, and self-reliance to yours and anyone else's. There ain't shit special about you.

Republicans are almost entirely dependent on white skin .. and this nation is getting darker.

Got any proof that I'm a racist you lying fucking maggot?
"A leftist disagrees with you".

That's about all it takes.

I'll check back later. I'll assume you're going through all my posts, instead assuming you're to much of a pussy to apologise for calling me a racist.

good luck finding something maggot, you're gonna need it.

Fuck you. Perhaps you live on this site but I do not.

YOUR belief that only conservatives are self-reliant is stupid as fuck. In many ways we've had to be more self-reliant because we could not depend on skin to save our asses .. and I'll compare my degree and experience to yours any fucking day you choose.

What the government did was help remove the impediment of racists motherfuckers out of my way. An impediment that existed for hundreds of years. Whether you believe that is a proper role for government or whether you believe that racism has ever existed is meaningless.

YOUR comment about the war on poverty carries the stench of racism .. and a good deal of ignorance. Whether you agree with that or not is likewise meaningless.

I have no desire to read your past posts or figure out what you are. I responded to what you said and your typical 8th grade I-can-say-bad-words-cause-mommy-ain't-home style.

Feel free to ignore me.

Not a chance racist. Not one fucking chance.

you called me a racist w/o a single shred of proof. Not one.

I have more than one minority friend that have told me the worst thing ever done to the minority communities was welfare and affirmative action. How insulting is a set up that makes so you are convinced that you can't make it w/o the government to help?

It's a pity, all the book lernin you got and you nothing but a slave to the system you were raised in.

You truly want to go toe to toe with everything I've done?

good luck junior

You'd need it. As all lying maggots do.

Opposition continues to mount against Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steele, and it has actually intensified since the Chair announced his bid for re-election only a week ago. As the race for Chair fast approaches the RNC Winter meeting, accusations of playing the race card and racism itself abound on both sides of the aisle. The GOP seems both anxious and angry that Steele is hinting at using his Blackness as an issue during the race, a move that could very well hurt the RNC heading into 2012 by hampering its ability to attract growing minority demographics.

In other words the use of racism is rumor at best. Rumor that the left started and is spreading.

Steele should be out b/c he sucked as a leader of the RNC. But if he loses you and the left will say it was b/c he's black.

Fucking people make me sick.
Why didn't it make you effing sick when the CON$ trotted out a black man JUST to counter the Dems election of Barack Obama?

It certainly seemed that way initially. I thought it was a pathetic thing to do. I had stop paying attention to the RNC about 6 years before that, so I wasn't sure who else was running. Then he seemed like an OK guy, then the became a gaff master, now people claim he lead the conservative wave. I don't know how a moderate got conservatives in, but that's the claim by many. Hard to tell if he was used, many will say "of course", but I find it hard for the rnc to put a token in such an important spot.

Now currently, he doesn't reflect the RNC, they have moved from the center to the right, and he's a center guy, so he will probably not get re-elected. And of course you and black as coal will "Know" it's b/c he's black, not b/c he's a gaff master that's been left behind.

"A leftist disagrees with you".

That's about all it takes.

Wish it took more. You disagree with that troll and you're a racist.

My wife and 1/2 Puerto Rican kids would laugh at him in 3 languages.

The Racism towards Steele comes from the left who believe that minorities cannot be conservatives.

And this is a good time to note that the country's first Latina Governor is a member of the GOP.

Uber-ridiculous.

Who told you that minorities want to be conservatives .. and what's stopping those who do?

It's real simple .. they don't want to be conservatives because conservatives have no interest in our perspectives or lives .. and that's cool, just don't whine and complain when we ignore you and your puppets.

Voting is about one's interests.

Congrats on the latina governor .. one of the very few minority firsts republicans can claim .. but virtually EVERY other minority first comes from the left.

As for Steele .. :lol: .. he lied down with dogs, now he's wondering why he's scratching.

lol, it's so funny you Democrats-Progressives-Commies think you have a lock ON ALL MINIORTIES and can SPEAK for them all.
I have to laugh every time I hear it.:lol:

Last edited:
http://sistersagesmusings.ca/2011/0...-the-best-of-times-it-was-the-worst-of-times/

Michael Steele quotes from his favourite book, ‘War and Peace’: “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times”.
BY JYMN, ON JANUARY 3RD, 2011

Except that quote comes from Charles Dickens’ ‘A Tale of Two Cities’. You can’t invent these modern conservatives, whether it be Palin, O’Donnell or Steele. Ignorance is indeed bliss and anti-intellectuals faking their level of knowledge of the world has never been so funny.

I'll check back later. I'll assume you're going through all my posts, instead assuming you're to much of a pussy to apologise for calling me a racist.

good luck finding something maggot, you're gonna need it.

Fuck you. Perhaps you live on this site but I do not.

YOUR belief that only conservatives are self-reliant is stupid as fuck. In many ways we've had to be more self-reliant because we could not depend on skin to save our asses .. and I'll compare my degree and experience to yours any fucking day you choose.

What the government did was help remove the impediment of racists motherfuckers out of my way. An impediment that existed for hundreds of years. Whether you believe that is a proper role for government or whether you believe that racism has ever existed is meaningless.

YOUR comment about the war on poverty carries the stench of racism .. and a good deal of ignorance. Whether you agree with that or not is likewise meaningless.

I have no desire to read your past posts or figure out what you are. I responded to what you said and your typical 8th grade I-can-say-bad-words-cause-mommy-ain't-home style.

Feel free to ignore me.

Not a chance racist. Not one fucking chance.

you called me a racist w/o a single shred of proof. Not one.

I have more than one minority friend that have told me the worst thing ever done to the minority communities was welfare and affirmative action. How insulting is a set up that makes so you are convinced that you can't make it w/o the government to help?

It's a pity, all the book lernin you got and you nothing but a slave to the system you were raised in.

You truly want to go toe to toe with everything I've done?

good luck junior

You'd need it. As all lying maggots do.

:0)

People like you are fun.

Irrespective of the "I have black friends" trick .. you keep defining yourself.

You whine about me calling you racist yet you continue to speak of stereotypes about me being a slave and being dependent on government. You've become accustomed to your own stench.

If you mean because African-Americans needed government to step in where American society would not, could not in nearly 400 years, then not only are you a racist, you're ignorant .. and so is any black person who claims affirmative action was not needed. It was even needed for white women, who have been its biggest beneficiaries.

Of course if an equal playing field is a problem for you .. well then, fuck you. This ain't (eb) your country. It belongs to everybody here.

I'm betting that sports is really your arena .. so let me give you the sports analogy that better suits your ability to understand.

African-Americans were locked out of American sports for years. It was said that we couldn't compete. Quarterback was just too cerebral a position for a black mind to comprehend. On and on ad nauseum, racism kept the doors locked .. and kept whites feeling superior.

Then along comes the pressure to kick open the doors, and lo and behold, there were black people excelling in all kinds of sports .. including quarterback. In fact, any athlete in the Hall of Fame that played before the doors were kicked in should have an asterisk by his name signifying that he wasn't necessarily the best in the game .. just the best that was allowed to play. Soon after our entrance through the doors, we were redefining sports.

Government, ala, Truman desegregated the military. Of course the very same ignorance now said about gays in the military was said about African-Americans in the military. Yet today the ranks are filled with ranked black soldiers and officers .. my daughter being one of them.

The point is that pressure was required to bring sanity to an insane society .. and the lesson is that racism is less about what's lacking in those who are attacked, but far more about the insecurities and inabilities of those who use it. It is the mask of the inferior. I recognize it for what it is.

Whether you agree with that pressure or not .. who gives a fuck. Society is better for it.

Whether you comprehend the sports analogy or not .. who gives a fuck. I enjoy telling it.

If you were really what you claim to be, you'd recognize the history and you'd recognize the importance government has played in removing and lessening the horrors and oppression of fellow Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back