Opposition To Michael Steele Mounts, Race Rearing Ugly Head

Well, The RNC just met and interviewd the 5 candidates including M. Steele. It's palin to me that you asswipes didn't catch it. Talking out you ass again.

Gee.....how Freudian!!!

loser_point.gif

Ahhh, thank you for that. I knew the weak minded would break that non-sense out eventually. He's not a dem so he's a race traitor. thanks for the honesty.

but you are right. Steele does not fit the new, more conservative face, not b/c he's black, but b/c he's a moderate.

but don't let facts get in the way of your own racism.

Thank you for assuming that you know an uncle tom when you see it better than black people do.

It may surprise you to know that some black dems carry that label as well .. but then again, you wouldn't know that.
name them please
bump

Who called him "mistreated?"

He's getting exactly what he deserves.

He's a lesson for anyother black face thinking of lying with dogs.

That's true.

Anyone that's going to be a conservative is either going to have to learn to be self-reliant or get help from thier neighbors, and not the government.

How's the War on Poverty going? You guys win yet? doesn't look like it b/c there are still some free thinking minorities in America. But you keep it up, and I'm sure you will have all of them in the chains of welfare some day.

Oh bullshit you silly racist fool.

I'll compare my resume, education, experience, and self-reliance to yours and anyone else's. There ain't shit special about you.

Here's the good news ... you're shrinking. Time is not on your side.

Republicans are almost entirely dependent on white skin .. and this nation is getting darker.

:lol:

Got any proof that I'm a racist you lying fucking maggot?

That's true.

Anyone that's going to be a conservative is either going to have to learn to be self-reliant or get help from thier neighbors, and not the government.

How's the War on Poverty going? You guys win yet? doesn't look like it b/c there are still some free thinking minorities in America. But you keep it up, and I'm sure you will have all of them in the chains of welfare some day.

I'll compare my resume, education, experience, and self-reliance to yours and anyone else's. There ain't shit special about you.

Republicans are almost entirely dependent on white skin .. and this nation is getting darker.

I take offense to the way you precieve those that believe in smaller government and personal respoinsibility.Republicans are not dependant on white skin. Republicans are not willing to deviate from certain "for all" principles in an effort to woo votes.

One day you may see how the supposed needs of blacks are actually played upon by the democratic party for votes.

Personally, I see the democratic politicians as racists for stereotyping and determining what must be said to get the black vote....while republicans have the attitude of "govern for ALL the people"

One day you will see this my friend.

Ahhh, thank you for that. I knew the weak minded would break that non-sense out eventually. He's not a dem so he's a race traitor. thanks for the honesty.

but you are right. Steele does not fit the new, more conservative face, not b/c he's black, but b/c he's a moderate.

but don't let facts get in the way of your own racism.

Thank you for assuming that you know an uncle tom when you see it better than black people do.

It may surprise you to know that some black dems carry that label as well .. but then again, you wouldn't know that.
name them please

Start at the top ..

All from the left ..

"Uncle Tom" Obama
Daily Kos: "Uncle Tom" Obama

Nader refers to Obama as "Uncle Tom"
Nader refers to Obama as "Uncle Tom" - War Room - Salon.com

Uncle Tom Obama: "I will not hesitate to use force to protect Israel"
Uncle Tom Obama: "I will not hesitate to use force to protect Israel" | Wake Up From Your Slumber

There are VOLUMES of dissent from the left characterizing Obama as an uncle tom.

Steele was made the chair of the RNC to be a token Negro with not much of anything expected of him and he accepted for his own egotistical reasons and pride and when the Republitards took the House and gained seats in the Senate he became no more useful. Its a price he paid and understood given the tokenism history of political parties. When he spoke his mind rightfully against Limbaugh and called him on his racism and stupidity Republitards scolded him and when Steele apologized to Limbaugh I lost all respect and why? He was more concerned about keeping his "privileged" position in the Republican Party and backed down from a racist bigot like Limbaugh, thats what Uncle Toms do, accommodate and placate whites for selfish reasons beneficial to themselves.

The old 'racist bigot' shit is getting old, Charlie. Accusing everyone you disagree with of being a 'racist' just makes a mockery of racism. It's pathetic, cheap and nonsense.

CG kill it, I'm not in the mood to play, Limbaugh is a race baiting bigot.

Limbaugh is an idiot. Nothing more.

That's true.

I take offense to the way you precieve those that believe in smaller government and personal respoinsibility.Republicans are not dependant on white skin. Republicans are not willing to deviate from certain "for all" principles in an effort to woo votes.

One day you may see how the supposed needs of blacks are actually played upon by the democratic party for votes.

Personally, I see the democratic politicians as racists for stereotyping and determining what must be said to get the black vote....while republicans have the attitude of "govern for ALL the people"

Uhh sure .. let's all pretend that the Republican Party is not an almost entirely white party.

When you get ready to talk about reality, I'm all ears.

By the way, I'm not a democrat, didn't/wouldn't vote for Obama.

That's true.

Only losers play the race card.

race-card-02.jpg

name them please

Start at the top ..

All from the left ..

"Uncle Tom" Obama
Daily Kos: "Uncle Tom" Obama

Nader refers to Obama as "Uncle Tom"
Nader refers to Obama as "Uncle Tom" - War Room - Salon.com

Uncle Tom Obama: "I will not hesitate to use force to protect Israel"
Uncle Tom Obama: "I will not hesitate to use force to protect Israel" | Wake Up From Your Slumber

There are VOLUMES of dissent from the left characterizing Obama as an uncle tom.
thats not "some" thats ONE

Uhh sure .. let's all pretend that the Republican Party is not an almost entirely white party.

The only reason that minorities are attracted to the Democrats is because the Democrats pander to 'groups'. The right tend to accept individuals.... no one is special.

That's true.

I'll check back later. I'll assume you're going through all my posts, instead assuming you're to much of a pussy to apologise for calling me a racist.

good luck finding something maggot, you're gonna need it.

That's true.

Are you implying that black people want rulers? The people you are accusing of being "white skin" are the people telling the government to get off our backs and give us "more" freedom. The dems are all about "ruling" (because you or any other "subject" is not smart enough to make their own life decisions). Are you suggesting that all blacks want to be someone's "subject"? Are you suggesting the only people that want "freedom" are "white skins"?

I will say it again...and ask that you take your clouded vision out of the picture while you read it.

The GOP is a party of people...for the people of like minds....not like skin color
Race is not a pre-requisite.
The fact that Blacks do not have similar thinking is not the fault of the GOP.
There is no "white thinking"...it is an issue of smaller government and personal respopnsibility.
Blacks are more than welcome to think that way and vote GOP.
They opt not to.

Get the chip off your shoulder. Then maybe we can have a useful debate.

Give me a philosophy of the GOP that catersa strictly to whites...give me one. Just one.

The Republitards take the House gain seats in the Senate and Steele is a failure? No way, they've just grown tired of having a token Negro be the face of the party amongst an undistinguished bunch of TeaBaggers.

Well, I caught you in a lie or making shit up in this thread once already.

so I will ask you to prove your bullshit accusation, even though I know you can't.

typical lefty shit

Steele was our token black guy. when he started doing good, he was an Uncle Tom race traitor, when he gaffed you pounced. But NOW he's a poor mistreated brother?

You people make me want to vomit. take in everything Steele did, weigh the pros and cons, and he's out. Conservative reps don't want him around, black people hate him, thank the media for that, and people close to him don't want him or his team around.

Steele was made the chair of the RNC to be a token Negro with not much of anything expected of him and he accepted for his own egotistical reasons and pride and when the Republitards took the House and gained seats in the Senate he became no more useful. Its a price he paid and understood given the tokenism history of political parties. When he spoke his mind rightfully against Limbaugh and called him on his racism and stupidity Republitards scolded him and when Steele apologized to Limbaugh I lost all respect and why? He was more concerned about keeping his "privileged" position in the Republican Party and backed down from a racist bigot like Limbaugh, thats what Uncle Toms do, accommodate and placate whites for selfish reasons beneficial to themselves.

Same here. I don't know if Limbo is actually a racist, because I don't pay him or his show any of my mind or my time.

But that little issue made it clear who really holds sway in the GOP, and who gets answered to.

It was a weak show of confidence and leadership on Steele's part. And it showed that he was more of the typical politician trying to save face and kiss the right ass, than someone who stands up for their principles and beliefs. Not the he's unique in that respect, just a typical polly.

That's true.

Are you implying that black people want rulers? The people you are accusing of being "white skin" are the people telling the government to get off our backs and give us "more" freedom. The dems are all about "ruling" (because you or any other "subject" is not smart enough to make their own life decisions). Are you suggesting that all blacks want to be someone's "subject"? Are you suggesting the only people that want "freedom" are "white skins"?

He can't grasp that idea.

I'll check back later. I'll assume you're going through all my posts, instead assuming you're to much of a pussy to apologise for calling me a racist.

good luck finding something maggot, you're gonna need it.

Fuck you. Perhaps you live on this site but I do not.

YOUR belief that only conservatives are self-reliant is stupid as fuck. In many ways we've had to be more self-reliant because we could not depend on skin to save our asses .. and I'll compare my degree and experience to yours any fucking day you choose.

What the government did was help remove the impediment of racists motherfuckers out of my way. An impediment that existed for hundreds of years. Whether you believe that is a proper role for government or whether you believe that racism has ever existed is meaningless.

YOUR comment about the war on poverty carries the stench of racism .. and a good deal of ignorance. Whether you agree with that or not is likewise meaningless.

I have no desire to read your past posts or figure out what you are. I responded to what you said and your typical 8th grade I-can-say-bad-words-cause-mommy-ain't-home style.

Feel free to ignore me.

That's true.

Only losers play the race card.

You seriously have me confused with someone who might actually give a fuck about who you see as "losers."

Forum List

Back