Opposition To Michael Steele Mounts, Race Rearing Ugly Head

Actually he just made a good case for his re election. Lots and lots and lots of Republican wins,, and he raised a lot of money too. The election will be Jan. 14th. We'll know then.

I don't think that over comes all his very public gaffs.

Plus there were 2 other people out there getting people elected. Palin and someguywho'snameIcan'trecall.

come on two thumbs. Republicans took more seats than at any other time in history, that sure as hell over comes a few gaffes..he can gaffe us all the way to 2012. I'd vote for him.

I disagree. A leader should be able to control what he say FAR better.

Steele isn't an actual conservative. If he was the conservatives that were running would have had him around far more often.

Take this for what it's worth;

In a new and unusual twist, the two African American committee members of the RNC, retired physician Ada Fisher and retired banker Glen McCall, have both stated they are not supporting Steele’s bid for Chair. ”I’m not only not supporting him, I’m not supporting any of his lieutenants, which includes [former RNC Political Director Gentry] Collins and [former RNC lead counsel Reince] Priebus,” Fisher told Roll Call during an interview.

Steele did a piss poor job and so did his team. Unless you are prepared to call these people self hating racists.

The Republitards take the House gain seats in the Senate and Steele is a failure? No way, they've just grown tired of having a token Negro be the face of the party amongst an undistinguished bunch of TeaBaggers.

Well, I caught you in a lie or making shit up in this thread once already.

so I will ask you to prove your bullshit accusation, even though I know you can't.

typical lefty shit

Steele was our token black guy. when he started doing good, he was an Uncle Tom race traitor, when he gaffed you pounced. But NOW he's a poor mistreated brother?

You people make me want to vomit. take in everything Steele did, weigh the pros and cons, and he's out. Conservative reps don't want him around, black people hate him, thank the media for that, and people close to him don't want him or his team around.

Who called him "mistreated?"

He's getting exactly what he deserves.

He's a lesson for anyother black face thinking of lying with dogs.

Last edited:
The Republitards wanted their glorified Negro equivalent and though Steele happily obliged to feel proud of being the "first" Black RNC chairman, but what they got was an egotistical maniac who wasn't enough of a black body with a white head. Naturally, whenever things don't go right who else were they going to blame? he should have learned from Colin Powell.

What we got was a polished well spoken highly educated black gentlemen. I might add the Republican party has several of those types of individuals all of whom you denigrate you racist peice of shit.

An Uncle Tom is an Uncle Tom, I don't give a damn which party they come from, being well spoken and high educated is valued by myself as well as most blacks and nobody is attacking Steele for that, the Republitards were looking for a token Black face contemporary to Obama and got an egotistical Negro instead. With the shift of the Republitard Party to the far right, Steele's black face just doesn't the image of what they want to portray so they want him gone.

Ahhh, thank you for that. I knew the weak minded would break that non-sense out eventually. He's not a dem so he's a race traitor. thanks for the honesty.

but you are right. Steele does not fit the new, more conservative face, not b/c he's black, but b/c he's a moderate.

but don't let facts get in the way of your own racism.

The Republitards wanted their glorified Negro equivalent and though Steele happily obliged to feel proud of being the "first" Black RNC chairman, but what they got was an egotistical maniac who wasn't enough of a black body with a white head. Naturally, whenever things don't go right who else were they going to blame? he should have learned from Colin Powell.

What we got was a polished well spoken highly educated black gentlemen. I might add the Republican party has several of those types of individuals all of whom you denigrate you racist peice of shit.

An Uncle Tom is an Uncle Tom, I don't give a damn which party they come from, being well spoken and high educated is valued by myself as well as most blacks and nobody is attacking Steele for that, the Republitards were looking for a token Black face contemporary to Obama and got an egotistical Negro instead. With the shift of the Republitard Party to the far right, Steele's black face just doesn't the image of what they want to portray so they want him gone.

You are full of shit. He WON WON WON.. SEATS SEAT SEATS and more SEATS.

Ahhh, thank you for that. I knew the weak minded would break that non-sense out eventually. He's not a dem so he's a race traitor. thanks for the honesty.

but you are right. Steele does not fit the new, more conservative face, not b/c he's black, but b/c he's a moderate.

Thank you for assuming that you know an uncle tom when you see it better than black people do.

It may surprise you to know that some black dems carry that label as well .. but then again, you wouldn't know that.

It's fact. The left are race baiters and hate any minority who is a conservative. The conservative minority feel all the wrath of the racist black democrats. Ask that little prosecuter Christopher Darden. He'll tell you what a bunch of racist peices of shit black libturds are.

The Republitards take the House gain seats in the Senate and Steele is a failure? No way, they've just grown tired of having a token Negro be the face of the party amongst an undistinguished bunch of TeaBaggers.

so I will ask you to prove your bullshit accusation, even though I know you can't.

typical lefty shit

Steele was our token black guy. when he started doing good, he was an Uncle Tom race traitor, when he gaffed you pounced. But NOW he's a poor mistreated brother?

You people make me want to vomit. take in everything Steele did, weigh the pros and cons, and he's out. Conservative reps don't want him around, black people hate him, thank the media for that, and people close to him don't want him or his team around.

That's true.

Anyone that's going to be a conservative is either going to have to learn to be self-reliant or get help from thier neighbors, and not the government.

How's the War on Poverty going? You guys win yet? doesn't look like it b/c there are still some free thinking minorities in America. But you keep it up, and I'm sure you will have all of them in the chains of welfare some day.

Thank you for assuming that you know an uncle tom when you see it better than black people do.

It may surprise you to know that some black dems carry that label as well .. but then again, you wouldn't know that.
name them please

That's b/c I benefit from the ability to not label people such a thing.

I know, shocking. Someone that won't call a person a traitor for not being a sheep to the party Masters.

Take this for what it's worth;

In a new and unusual twist, the two African American committee members of the RNC, retired physician Ada Fisher and retired banker Glen McCall, have both stated they are not supporting Steele’s bid for Chair. ”I’m not only not supporting him, I’m not supporting any of his lieutenants, which includes [former RNC Political Director Gentry] Collins and [former RNC lead counsel Reince] Priebus,” Fisher told Roll Call during an interview.

Steele did a piss poor job and so did his team. Unless you are prepared to call these people self hating racists.

typical lefty shit

Steele was made the chair of the RNC to be a token Negro with not much of anything expected of him and he accepted for his own egotistical reasons and pride and when the Republitards took the House and gained seats in the Senate he became no more useful. Its a price he paid and understood given the tokenism history of political parties. When he spoke his mind rightfully against Limbaugh and called him on his racism and stupidity Republitards scolded him and when Steele apologized to Limbaugh I lost all respect and why? He was more concerned about keeping his "privileged" position in the Republican Party and backed down from a racist bigot like Limbaugh, thats what Uncle Toms do, accommodate and placate whites for selfish reasons beneficial to themselves.

typical lefty shit

Steele was made the chair of the RNC to be a token Negro with not much of anything expected of him and he accepted for his own egotistical reasons and pride and when the Republitards took the House and gained seats in the Senate he became no more useful. Its a price he paid and understood given the tokenism history of political parties. When he spoke his mind rightfully against Limbaugh and called him on his racism and stupidity Republitards scolded him and when Steele apologized to Limbaugh I lost all respect and why? He was more concerned about keeping his "privileged" position in the Republican Party and backed down from a racist bigot like Limbaugh, thats what Uncle Toms do, accommodate and placate whites for selfish reasons beneficial to themselves.

The old 'racist bigot' shit is getting old, Charlie. Accusing everyone you disagree with of being a 'racist' just makes a mockery of racism. It's pathetic, cheap and nonsense.

It's fact. The left are race baiters and hate any minority who is a conservative. The conservative minority feel all the wrath of the racist black democrats. Ask that little prosecuter Christopher Darden. He'll tell you what a bunch of racist peices of shit black libturds are.

Utter nonsense, but hey, you can protect your little well trained Negroes. Many blacks respect Black Republicans like Colin Powell for example, because he is truly independent minded and doesn't come off as a black body with a white head who lets the Republitard Party dictate to him, he proved this by criticizing his own party's dirty tactics and personal attacks against Obama during the presidental election campaign while the other well-trained Negro puppets in the Republitard party did exactly what they were well trained and dictated to do, they showed no backbone of their own.

typical lefty shit

The old 'racist bigot' shit is getting old, Charlie. Accusing everyone you disagree with of being a 'racist' just makes a mockery of racism. It's pathetic, cheap and nonsense.

CG kill it, I'm not in the mood to play, Limbaugh is a race baiting bigot.

The Racism towards Steele comes from the left who believe that minorities cannot be conservatives.

And this is a good time to note that the country's first Latina Governor is a member of the GOP.

That why the press doesn't talk about Jennifer Carroll, the Lt gov, elect of Florida.

The Racism towards Steele comes from the left who believe that minorities cannot be conservatives.

And this is a good time to note that the country's first Latina Governor is a member of the GOP.

It's one thing to claim to be a Republican and another to be accepted by the Republican Party.
Bingo!!!!

I've heard ya' gotta have your W-2 (handy), to prove you're entitled to be an accepted-member.​

typical lefty shit

That's true.

Anyone that's going to be a conservative is either going to have to learn to be self-reliant or get help from thier neighbors, and not the government.

How's the War on Poverty going? You guys win yet? doesn't look like it b/c there are still some free thinking minorities in America. But you keep it up, and I'm sure you will have all of them in the chains of welfare some day.

Oh bullshit you silly racist fool.

I'll compare my resume, education, experience, and self-reliance to yours and anyone else's. There ain't shit special about you.

Here's the good news ... you're shrinking. Time is not on your side.

Republicans are almost entirely dependent on white skin .. and this nation is getting darker.

:lol:

And the country's first Latina Supreme Court Justice is a member of the Dems...so what?

but you asswipes threw over a well qualified white woman for the wh didn't ya huh? yes you did.

And we got a brilliant man who taught Constitutional Law for 10 years at the University Level among other achievements.
.....And, Republicans are at the mercy o' the 'Baggers!!!!!!

544.gif

Lets HEAR it for KARMA!!!!

529.gif

CG kill it, I'm not in the mood to play, Limbaugh is a race baiting bigot.

As soon as you kill your retarded race card retardation.

IMHO, Mr Steele is not conservative enough to pull the "tea party". He has made some statements about moving the party left to "include" more people. Most "conservatives" vote republican (for lack of better choice). The American population is moving to the right. With the "rise" of the "tea party" which is extremely fiscally conservative, there is an undercurrent that Mr Steele won't attract the people following the "tea party". Conservative would like to see a much more conservative leading the party if they want the conservative votes. Otherwise, the tea party could run their own canidates and possibly weaken "unified" republicans. He has done more things that I don't like than things that I like. To be fair, some of that was probably the press bashing a republican (yes they do that).

Forum List

Back