~Opposite Sex Question~

Or mine! Ladies for heaven's sake, say what you mean, and mean what you say. Contrary to apparently popular feminine belief, men are NOT mind readers; we will, therefore, take anything you say LITERALLY. Please phrase any questions, comments or requests accordingly.

This brings me to my number one all time pet peeve with regard to women; it's called, "The Question", and it invariably comes up the first time we go to bed with one of you ladies. Why do some of you find it so necessary to ask (usually after removing clothing) "What will you think of me in the morning?" Look, lady, whether we are in my bed, or your bed, we are here for the same thing: to get laid, and have an orgasm (more than one, if you're lucky), and I will do everything I can to facilitate just that. However, I am not here, to validate for a lady beyond the age of consent that it is OK for her to have sex, or to promise that I will not think she is a slut, or whatever the hell else it is you're looking for when you ask "The Question". Several smartass responses have occurred to me, and I have used them on occasion. They are, in no particular order: "Honey, if you have to ask, what are you doing in bed with me?" or "That, my dear, depends on just how good you are tonight", or (if I really am irritated),"Exactly what I think of you now...slut! Now get busy!" If you want some other answer, DO NOT ask "The Question".

How many times have you really been asked this question? I can honestly say that I have never once even thought about that...or cared. :cool:

Shadow, it used to be more common, some years back, but I'd say I've heard it a dozen times or more. That's a comparatively low percentage, but I have always been amazed that it EVER came up at all; why any woman with an ounce of self-esteem and confidence would even have the thought occur to her is completely beyond me.

That is the type of question a woman asks if they are begging to get hurt. Lets the other person know you are vulnerable,insecure and a little needy even. Maybe it was used as a flirty/cutsie tool to see where they stand after the sex...If you would want to see them again? But yes...it's a stupid question to ask...I agree.

Forum List

Back