Opposing Point of View

LoneVoice said:
When you discussed the Kerry's military service career, your objective has been something on the line of, try to find something to discredit Kerry's military service so that you can make him look worse than Bush.

Now, I will acknowleged that when you were informed that Kerry's service was 16 months instead of 4, you accepted it. You even said you bumped up your respect for him.

Then, interestingly enough, you went right back to trying to discredit the now longer military service of Kerry in order to make Bush better. Your task is just a little bigger now...

In other words, your goal is to discredit Kerry's military service, and now your goal is still to do that. Meaning, that those facts did virtually nothing (at this point) to changing your original premise. I'm not even suggesting that it should've.... I'm just saying that it isn't relevant to this thread of what has swayed you to the opposing point of view.

If you were LISTENING, then YOU'D TRY ANSWERING SOME OF THE QUESTIONS that were asked of you in that thread. The conversation in that thread is still open to discussion, but you haven't answered a single question, and you haven't asked a single question. Try answering questions in that thread, then you can say or ask anything you want.

Until then, you have nothing to be upset about...

How do you know that my "goal" was to "discredit" Kerry's military service?
Maybe all I am seeking is the truth about Kerry. Seems to me that there are many people who were actually there who have some very negative things to say about how Kerry got his purple hearts. And how and why he left. If he wasn't really injured, why did he pack out of there and leave his men to take the bullets? And even if it was my "goal", why should that matter?

Regarding your questions on the other thread, they were nonsense questions and did not relate to the topic. After I answered your silly question as to whether I was Republican, I asked you to prove my statements wrong - which were right on the topic - but you avoided that.

You are the type of liberal who would rather sit out the arguments because you got nothing. You would probably be eaten alive if you tried to uphold your end of the argument so you just don't enter the debate.

Instead you pontificate with vapid discussions like this, trying to disparage the premise of the overall political argument. It's all you got. Zip.

LoneVoice said:
How hypocritical... Considering how pompous ass your response is...

If you truly believe that one shouldn't sound pompous ass, you might try following that philosophy yourself...

I guess you haven't learned the rules and the pecking order around here just yet. You want pompous? Ok, see you in 24 hours when you're allowed back on the board. If and when you return I suggest you just heed the advice given instead of trying to go toe to toe.

And now that Lonevoice has dual identities on the board, both have been permanently banned. I guess reading isn't one of his stronger points.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
jimnyc said:
And now that Lonevoice has dual identities on the board, both have been permanently banned. I guess reading isn't one of his stronger points.

Forum List

Back