Opportunity Knock$!!

Although I believe that companies should pay zero corporation tax though. Taxing the corporation/company is nothing more than a double tax on whoever is buying the goods.

Well, I'm glad we can both agree on something.

And for the record, I don't think you're an idiot.

Last edited:
.....And, who's a BIGGER opportuni$t than......

....Tim $cott??

Here’s a quick look at $cott’s record:

* Floated impeaching Obama over the debt ceiling.

* Proposed a bill to cut off food stamps for entire families if one member went on strike.

* Wanted to spend an unlimited amount of money to display Ten Commandments outside county building.

* Defended fairness of giving billions in subsidies to Big Oil.

* Helped slash South Carolina’s HIV/AIDS budget.

He's perfect. Will fit right in with the other anti-America, anti-American pubpots.

Although I believe that companies should pay zero corporation tax though. Taxing the corporation/company is nothing more than a double tax on whoever is buying the goods.

Well, I'm glad we can both agree on something.
Chances are we agree on a whole lot.

And for the record, I don't think you're an idiot.
Oh I'm capable of being just as wrong and stubborn as the best/worst of them. Only real difference between me and most of them is I'll thank you if you can prove me wrong on something.

"Big Oil" does not receive "subsidies".

Lemme guess ... You vote Republican, right?

Why would you ask that, and what difference would it make how I vote?

Oil and gas has both Republicans and Democrats. Whites, Blacks, Latinos, etc. Women too work in these industries.

The difference between them and someone such as yourself is experience. They know the industries inside and out, including tax code applications.

You know jack shit so shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back