Opinions

I didnt see the maker of the product. Looks like an IPOD. From my experiences anything that is made to look like something else is usually a piece of junk. There are many other MP3 players that you can buy that are from reputable companies. Just my .02.

I don't get it, why don't people listen to the radio or CD anymore?

I mean really, on your way in your car wherever, you get there turn er off and go about your business then whatever. On a bus? Hey talk to someone, now that's a novel idea. Why have something plugged into you all the time? Hell, people even have TVs in their cars now, why? I just don't understand.

I don't get it, why don't people listen to the radio or CD anymore?

I mean really, on your way in your car wherever, you get there turn er off and go about your business then whatever. On a bus? Hey talk to someone, now that's a novel idea. Why have something plugged into you all the time? Hell, people even have TVs in their cars now, why? I just don't understand.

So I don't have to listen to carrot lady munching on her carrots everyday after work while I ride the bus home!

Plus, I talk to people all day long, by 5pm, I've had just about enough of John Q Public and their personalities.

So I don't have to listen to carrot lady munching on her carrots everyday after work while I ride the bus home!

Plus, I talk to people all day long, by 5pm, I've had just about enough of John Q Public and their personalities.

Ok bag lady. :lalala: :laugh:

Edit: you have assigned seats on the bus in Canada?

Ok bag lady. :lalala: :laugh:

Edit: you have assigned seats on the bus in Canada?

I didn't buy it.

And no, P. We don't have assigned seating, on the bus, in Canada. That's just how LOUD this lady chomps on her carrot sticks. She was on some sort of dried fruit Wednesday, but back to carrots Thursday and today. Death to the carrot lady.

New Topics

Forum List

Back